Chapter 12- The Story Of How I Knocked Out Shawn The Creep Baker.

I wake up with a splitting headache and sore muscles.

Fuck, I never should have carried that rod. Well no use crying over spilt milk.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I need a hot shower, but I am too lazy. Dragging myself into the shower I sit down in the floor and let the water fall on me like a hot waterfall, deciding to make it a bit interesting I start chanting random things.

"Potato, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, cabbage, tomato."

"Despacito, Draco malfoy, DJ Khalid, Drake."

After ten minutes of useless chanting I take a proper shower. I come out of the steamy bathroom and dry my hair.

Today I decide to wear a green turtleneck sweater and jeans, I pair the outfits with my fur lined boots and I am ready to go.

The temperature has certainly dropped a bit, and the weather man has predicted snow fall starts from today.

Christmas is ten days away and our school ends tomorrow so today is the last day before Christmas.

Finding new happiness from this realisation I make my way to the kitchen, and what are the odds, Aiden is in the kitchen, singing A Thousand Miles.

"Aiden, please shut up! You're making my ears bleed." I screech at him, entering the kitchen.

He pouts like a baby but shuts his mouth. Thank god he has shut up, he rarely ever listens to me.

"And I heard something," he starts, but I cut him off, "Oh yeah, sorry I didn't tell you about that yesterday. But I got them good. I threw bricks at them and knocked one out with a pole. You taught me well."

He looks baffled for a minute, and says," So, I don't have to play the protective older brother, because you already did that. Jeez woman you could have left some fun for. I have only one job, that is shooing away boys who ask my baby sister out, but I guess you took care of that too."

"What are you taking about?" I question my seemingly insane brother.

"Kyle told me that Ryder had a crushie wushie on you, so I was going to ask you about it. But looks like you took care of it." he shrugs.

"WHAT?! I was talking about the lock down that happened yesterday. Aiden get your priorities straight." I screamed, frustrated at his antics.

He just shrugs, "Andi I know you are very much capable of handling a few goons, and I am taking some soup for them, they had to deal with you they're going to need all the help they can get." 

Something is wrong with my brother, I shake my head and stick out my tongue at him.

He flips me the bird and I punch him in return. He winces at the impact, but still grins at me. I hug him and leave the house.

I get in my car and drive to school. I crank up the heat in the car and turn on the radio. God's Plan by Drake is playing, "I only love my bed and my mama I'm sorry!" I start pelting out the lyrics at the top of my voice and enjoy my mini concert.

Smiling like a lunatic I enjoy the solitude. I pull up at school and the stares are ever present, guess they would have gotten used to the car but nope.

I open the doors of school and power walk to my locker, Kyle is waiting at my locker. "Where is Sof?" I ask not finding her anywhere.

"Hi, nice to see you too. Oh I am great, thanks for asking. The love is so much." comes Kyle's sarcastic reply.

"I am sorry. Hi Kyle, I missed you, and where is Sof?" I correct myself.

He nods and says, "They decided to leave a day earlier this time, something about not getting much family time."