Chapter 26- Never Thought I'd Ever Awwww Anyone.

It's 2:50 am and I am writing.

Guys can you believe TCC hit 1.5k reads! AAAAAHHHH I am so happy and thankful to all of you, who take time and read my crappy book. I honestly love you guys to the end of forever and back!

And I am so lucky to have these amazing readers!

Thank you so much again!

And now, without any further ado, enjoy reading!

_____________________

I smile back at Ryder, he isn't going to change is he? His smiles grows bigger and I feel my heart flutter.

Why me? Why this? Why now? Brushing it off I concentrate on where we are going. He makes me sit in the passenger seat of his car and we drive off to heaven knows where.

Not bothering to ask where we are going, partly because I trust him not to take me anywhere that I am not comfortable, I lean back in my seat and just enjoy the music playing through the radio.

I like this feeling. This feeling of being content. Slowly my eyes flutter shut and I am dozing.

"Hey. Sweetheart. Rea, wake up. C'mon we're here. Please wake up, princess." Ryder slowly whispers in my ear. His soft voice acts like a lullaby and puts me back to sleep.

"Ryder, are you trying to wake me up or put me back to sleep?" I ask groggily.

He just chuckles and kisses my forehead. Awwww.

Did I just? Was that what I think it is? Could it possibly be? Wow! Never thought I'd ever awwww anyone.

I wake up and look around. We are in front of a two story building that looks eerily like a tattoo shop.

"Is this place what I think it is?" I suspiciously ask Ryder.

He just shrugs and nod.

Oh cool!

We walk in and Ryder greets the tattoo guy whose name I gather is Rob. I don't know why but he is kinda the guy who looks like how a Rob would look. At least to me.

Rob and Ryder chat for a bit and then Ryder points towards me. They think I can't hear it but I catch Rob telling whipped to Ryder. Ooh, Ryder's got a somebody somebody, I am so going to tease the hell out of him.

I smugly smile before following those two. I am not dumb, and I know that we are going to get a tattoo and I am really excited about it too.

"So I am guessing this is your first time miss, you select the design you want and where you want it, we'll get it done for you." Rob says, and he begins prepping the needles.

"I want a solar system tattoo." I tell Ryder.

"Get it on your back. It'd look amazing." he suggests.

"But I already have one there." I say showing him my tattoo that I had got two years back.