11

The next morning I wake up to a nauseous feeling, aching muscles and an empty stomach. I roll over, my head spinning and body instantly begging for me to stop.

I pick up my phone from the bedside table, proud of myself for actually plugging it in. Or had Kellin? I couldn't remember, not that it really matters.

I have two texts, one embarrassingly from my mom the other from Kellin. I open his first, reading: A gift.

I smile, immediately opening the video attached. I gasp, dropping the phone and covering my mouth as I watch myself put a dildo in Kellin's ass. He sent me the damn firsthand footage.

I smile, knowing I have to go over and see him. I just hope he's there. I get anxious and text him, asking: are you home??

No matter how hung over I am, I drag myself from bed and off to the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth, gurgle some mouth wash and put in chewing gum to make sure the alcohol breath is gone.

I check my phone, annoyed to see that Kellin hadn't replied. I decide to go over anyway, somewhat less enthusiastic about driving. But I still get into it once I get going. I just find it so relaxing.

Once I pull up, I hurry to the door and pray that it's open. He still hadn't replied, meaning one of two things. One being he's asleep, two being he's off somewhere working or running errands. I don't spot his car and cross my fingers as I try the front door, sighing in relief as it clicks open.

I kick off my shoes, pushing the door closed and locking it behind me. It worries me to leave it unlocked.

I walk straight to Kellin's door, already trying to calm my butterflies. He makes me so nervous. I don't bother knocking, figuring I've already seen everything. I smile lightly as I spot the back of his head peeking out from the mountain of a blanket.

I slip my jacket off and pull the material back, ecstatic to be horizontal again. I drop to the bed, throwing the blanket back overtop and wrapping my arms around Kellin's waist. I bury my face in his back, loving the smell. He stirs, groaning a little as he wakes up. He rolls in my grip and I don't bother opening my eyes, I just bury my face in his chest instead.

"Vic?" he asks groggily, I look up and see him squinting at me surprisingly attractively. I close my eyes again and hum lightly as he runs a hand down my back. Even just holding him brightens my mood.

"Are you still drunk?" he asks lightly. I just groan, too lazy to even shake my head. "Oh no. Hungover." I nod slightly, pulling myself into him tighter. It feels so much better here with him.

I half doze off as his free hand makes its way through my hair. He kisses the top of my head, making my heart go wild. I smile involuntarily, sighing in content as he tangles a leg with mine both of us dozing off.

I wake up more properly as loud ringing sounds in the room. Kellin's hand lay on my chest but otherwise we aren't touching. He groans, pulling his hand back as he stretches. The phone sounds again, and we both look around confused.

"Is it mine?" his raspy voice attempts to say. I spot his phone and nod, happily dropping back down to the pillow. I hear him open a drawer before answering it.

"Yeah?" he casually speaks. "Oh shit," he adds. "Okay, so next week?" I almost doze off, and am woken up as he says, "Perfect. Thanks so much. See ya."

He crawls over top of me, kissing my cheek. I open my eyes, unable to hide my smile. I'm shocked to see glasses on his face and actually start laughing.

"Since when do you wear glasses?" I ask.

"Since I'm blind," he chuckles. But honestly, they don't look half bad on him. I reach up, softly pulling them from his face. He smiles a little and I cup his face in my hands as I lean up and kiss him.