12

My eyes pop open widely as I realize the words that just left my mouth. I didn't even mean that, it just kind of came out.

"I-I mean, not like that," I start to recover. "I loved that. Just that." I avert my gaze, trying not to straight up run out of the room. I'm surprised to hear him laughing beside me. He rolls away, holding his stomach as he snorts adorably.

"You just- you-" he gives up on speech and just keeps laughing. I'm fucking mortified. How the Hell am I supposed to recover from this?

"I didn't mean to say that," I tell him, trying to make this any less awkward and horrible.

"No shit," he replies, still laughing.

We've known each other for like...what? A month? God, I'm such an idiot. I just look at my hands and chew my lip anxiously. I guess the fact that he's laughing is a good sign, but I still feel like I fucked up. Because I did fuck up.

"But it was really sweet," he tells me, taking my hand. Both my gaze and attention immediately snap to him. He thought it was sweet? No, I tell myself. If he really thought it was sweet he wouldn't've laughed.

"I should go," I say, feeling the need to be anywhere but here.

"No," he says, pouting. "It's really not a big deal. I know you didn't mean it."

I don't listen to him and start to gather my clothes from the floor. I turn to the door, slipping on my track pants just as Kellin steps in front of it.

"You're not going to make me beg, are you?" he asks, looking up at me with those big, blue-green, gorgeous eyes. I knew I'd cave. It wasn't even worth the effort, I clearly I wanted to stay here with him.

"My God..." I whisper. "Your eyes are so beautiful." My hands softly caress his cheeks and my gaze drops to his lips. He smiles, probably knowing his victory. After a minute of me not moving, he leans in and closes the remaining distance between us.

It's a soft, butterfly inducing kiss. Then again every kiss gives me butterflies. He pulls away and looks at me for a second before leading me back to his bed.

He pushes me down, making me smile as he gets on and straddles me. He gives me a flirtatious glance before leaning down. I don't know how to explain it, but the way he did it was so seductive that I was already struggling to breathe properly.

He kisses from under my ear, down my neck and shoulder. I could tell he wasn't gonna stop, so I decided to speak up.

"Oh," I say jokingly. "You think there's gonna be a round two, huh?" He lifts his head, but doesn't move away so his hot breath still hits my skin. It's driving me crazy.

"You don't think there's gonna be a round two?" he asks, quirking an eyebrow. I bite my lip to hide my smile and shake my head, daring him to go against me. He does exactly that, holding the eye contact as he continues to leave small kisses down my sides. Even just the look in his eye has me wildly turned on.

He reaches my track pants, pulling them down and letting my obvious boner loose. I instantly look away and blush bashfully. I hate being exposed.

"Would you look at that, seems to me like there's gonna be a round two," he says playfully.

"Shut up," I tell him, rolling my eyes and shaking my head.