20

{A/N: I want this to be a movie bc I suck at describing a scene in full and feel like there're a bunch of minuscule details that get missed :/ I did my best tho y'all I'm jus tryna do this story justice}

The next shoot that I go to, again filming the behind the scenes, is maybe four days after I'd last seen Kellin. I'm not going to his house beforehand since I had an early class and thus was forced to drive straight there from school.

I can't help myself from again being excited. I find this so cool no matter where Kellin and I stand. Once I get there though, I realize this isn't just any shoot, and unfortunately this one won't be cool...this one's a complete shit show.

When I first get there, it's calm and perfectly fine. Kellin's in hair and makeup and I chat with Tanya at the snack table while I had the phone on a stand set to extra-fast-rabbit/hare mode. It's when Kellin goes to wardrobe that things heat up.

Apparently all of the outfits are somewhat provocative and Kellin wasn't having any of it today. Soon I hear yelling and head over to see what the fuss is about, everyone in a heated fight.

"Whoa whoa, what's going on?" I ask, ending the recording and looking at Kellin questioningly.

"They want me to wear a fucking feather over my dick! If even that!" he exclaims, looking angrily at some people checking up the camera angles who I assume had planned everything. I know he's suddenly sensitive about this for whatever reason, but I don't see why he gets so mad over how revealing an outfit is. Can't he just reason with them?

I pull Kellin aside and say, "Alright, enough is enough, you need to talk to them."

Kellin just looks at me worriedly, mumbling, "But what if they fire me?" I just roll my eyes, deciding to be the mature one.

"Then I will," I tell him, starting off towards the organizers. He follows my lead, that familiar grip on my upper arm. I can't help but smile, I missed that.

"What are you gonna say?" he asks me in a hushed tone. I can see Lance glance at us in the corner of my eye and instantly feel somewhat accomplished, assuming I'd made him jealous.

"Dunno," I shrug, looking at Kellin and seeing the most endearing concerned expression. Everything about him is just...so fucking cute.

Before we can exchange any further—which Kellin seemed somewhat desperate to do—we reach the small group of agency representatives. Kellin's grip loosens as his hands fall to my wrist where they tighten even more than before.

"Can you please explain the need for provocativeness?" I ask aggressively. "My...client is-"

"Is a porn star. We didn't think showing some skin would be an issue," the one woman viciously states. She seems to be the one in charge, with younger intern-types surrounding her.

Kellin scoffs slightly and I don't even have to see his face to know he'd taken the label as an insult. The word does have some negative connotation to it and I understand why he wouldn't enjoy being called it in that way. Besides, Kellin's so much more than that and this is him trying to show it.

"But this is a professional shoot," I say, "I didn't expect special treatment based on his experience. Kellin's just another model and-" I stop mid-sentence as Kellin lets go of me. Annoyingly, it seems to be enough of a distraction for Lance, who seemed to appear out of nowhere, to jump in.