Chapter Four

"Holy shit," I yelped, backing away from the man.

"It's not even that bad," Taehyung retorted, aiming the gun around the room.

"It's— I just have never seen a gun before," I muttered slowly.

He nodded, not wanting to show emotion as he handed me the gun.

"Now you have," He muttered. "Try it"

I took the gun and aimed at the board which had bullet marks from previous practices. I aimed at the red dot in the middle where it had been hit by Taehyung who had demonstrated before.

I pulled the trigger, making a high pitched scream as the gun rose in a sudden action that made me shut my eyes closed and drop the gun.

The bullet had completely missed the board and hit the concrete wall of the basement. Taehyung sighed as I tried again and failed, many times.

He stood behind me, holding my hands as I held the gun. I could feel his warm breath on my bare neck, his warmth surrounding me as his chest pressed my back.

His arms pressed against my arms as they aligned, his warm hands held mine securely as he directed me to aim. My heart began beating uncontrollably, my breath hitched as our bodies became closer to each other.

"Shoot," He muttered, his breath hitting my ear like a soft whisper.

I shot, the gun rose in the action but with Taehyung's strong hold on my hands the gun stayed in place. I could feel his muscles flex and his grip tighten as he tried to keep my hands from jolting back in fear.

I gulped nervously as he let go of me and walked towards the board to examine where I had hit, leaving behind the ghost of his warmth.

I took deep breaths to keep my heart at a steady beat, I felt like I had been running for hours.

He turned around with the same serious expression. "You hit the middle, it looks like you have good aim but you're weak"

He walked over to the stairs, he held the grip before turning to me. "Go meet Jimin in the exercise room, he'll help you with those weak arms"

I pressed my lips into at thin line before nodding, and with that he was gone.

+

"Jimin?" I asked in a soft voice, standing outside of the glass door that led into this personal gym.

Every machine ever invented had it's own place in this room, there was even a bathroom to change in. Jimin who had been doing push-ups looked up as he held himself over the floor, his shirt hung over his chest which made his chest visible in his position.

"Um Taehyung—"

"Weak arms," Jimin nodded as if he had been informed. "Over there"

He pointed at a little section which had many different machines and instructions for strong arms. Before I could start exercising Jungkook walked in, walking towards my section and began exercising. Then Namjoon and Jin followed, going to another section.

"Pack your dicks up, we're leaving," Hoseok yelled as he walked pass the door.

"Where?"

"Clubbing," Namjoon muttered.

I smiled slightly, walking to the door. Jungkook's strong hand held me back, I looked up at him in confusion.

"You're not coming until you can defend yourself, do you know how many shootings happen around there?"

"Then where the hell will I be at?!"

"With me," someone entered the room and grabbed my wrist, about to pull me to wherever we were going.

Yoongi