Chapter Thirteen

"Nothing," I shut down any question of what Jimin had previously told me back in my room, I didn't want to share anything of the private conversation he told me to never tell anyone.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he walked away.

"I never really cared," He muttered. "I just don't want him wasting his time to tell you unimportant stuff"

"If you didn't care you wouldn't have given me that long explanation"

He ignored me and walked away, seemingly pissed as I sat down on the couch of this new cabin. I looked around calmly at the new lay out, back at the Bangtan house the walls were plain white with many pictures and painting hung from the neatly kept home.

This place seems to be made out of actual wood, with only three rooms everyone will have to share and only one bathroom everyone will hog. This place smells like oak, a natural smell that makes the whole home seem warm and comfortable.

The room layouts were simple; Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung are in room one; Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok in room two; Yoongi offered to sleep in the living room and let me have a room to myself, which was pretty nice of him. I'm starting to warm up to the guy, even if he's always colds towards me he's an actual nice guy who I like to talk to during private moments.

"Mina," Yoongi called out from the bathroom. "There's no more toilet paper"

I chuckled as I got up and walked towards the closet and getting out a new roll of toilet paper. This is one of the other reasons, we're always there for each other for anything.

"Here," I muttered as I opened the door, Yoongi sitting on the toilet, his elbows propped up on his knees as he snored.

I can't believe him, he literally fell asleep?!

"Hoseok!" I called out. "We have a problem!"