Chapter Twenty Four

"I can't believe you gave up so easily," I mutter under my breath, loud enough for Hoseok to hear. 

"Gave up? No. Caused a distraction? Yes," Hoseok smirked down at the confused me, something in his eyes went off.

Trust me.

I turned to Chanyeol who stared us down as we made our way inside the basement, from down the stairs I could see Bam Bam being chained up next to the other GOT7 members.

All of them looked up, Jaebums eyes darkening as he caught my eye. I know I shouldn't be here, I mentally yell out. I know I disappointed Jaebum, the brother that only wanted me to be at home safely.

I pressed my lips into a thin line, following Hoseok down the stairs. A huge warm hand grabbed my arm, Jaebum growled lowly as he glared up at us. 

"I don't want you locked up with the others," Chanyeol muttered into my ear, pulling me away from the basement. "I know you're a pretty smart one. If you make a plan and one of those strong rats break out, I'm afraid I'll have to kill all of you"

I nodded slowly, turning my back on the others and heading up the stairs and into a living room. Kai sat on one side of the couch, earbuds plugged in as if he didn't have a care in the world.

I knew Sehun and D.O were down at the basement watching GOT7. That only left Baekhyun, where ever he was, I knew he was either planning something or pissed. 

Chanyeol's fingers left bruises, it was a relief when he forcefully pushed me down on the couch and let go of my weak arm. Kai looked over at me, a calm straight face as he eyed me before looking up at Chanyeol.

He looked away and out the window as if he had nothing better to be doing, bobbing his head up and down to the music I could hear from the other side of the room.

"How long will we be here?" I mutter, avoiding Chanyeol's stare.

He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked away. "Until Baekhyun thinks of something, Suho and the others are out of our reach. With no way to tell them you guys are here, we don't know what to do with you"

"Will you kill me?" I ask, thinking of what Bangtan and GOT7 had told me.

He didn't say anything, he looked over at Kai before lowering his voice.

"Wait until he's gone and will talk," He muttered, his voice soft.

My heart skipped a beat as I stared up at the man, surprised at his change of tone.