Chapter Eight

"If you wanna do, what I wanna do," Jungkook danced, hip thrusting and busting moves along side Jimin.

I smiled and clapped along to the beats as I watched them finish their song. Jimin and Jungkook did some weird hand shake before laughing, turning towards the confused me. I laughed anyways, complementing them.

Just then Yoongi broke inside. "We have an issue"

I looked over at Jimin and Jungkook who seemed to look like they knew what was going on. "What happened?"

They ignored my presence and ran out of the dance room, towards namjoons office. Taehyung, Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon sat next to each other in the meeting table, clearly very serious.

"We're going off to meet another gang," Namjoon stated as we all sat down in front of them. "Mina, wear the best dress. We're trying to make business and unite for the sake of both of our gangs, welcome them like lovers"

I glared at namjoon who simply turned his gaze to Jungkook. "I want you close by her, don't let them hurt her—"

"I'll take care of that" Taehyung butted in.

Namjoon didn't care much before turning to Jimin. "Check them of any weapons, Mina may have to get intimate with them but make sure they won't have anything to hurt her with"

"Don't have to tell me twice," Jimin placed his strong hand on my thigh.

"I guess it's all settled," Taehyung growled, his eyes dropping to Jimins hand as he got up. "Get ready in one"

+

Too short, was all I could think about as I constantly pulled the dress down. Seokjin gave me a sly smirk, eyeing me from head to toe making Namjoon hit the back of his head in annoyance.

"She isn't your snack," Jungkook retorted, his hand pulled my waist closer to him as we sat in the back of the van.

We finally parked outside of this sketchy looking place, not abandoned but totally run down. Taehyung and Yoongi walked in like they owned the place while Jimin and Jungkook stood close by me, Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin walking behind us almost as if bodyguards.

Taehyung casually opened the door as if he knew every inch of the place, inside the room sat seven individuals. Some with their legs propped up on the table and others casually staring up at the wall waiting for what I could guess is us, the room looked like a living room with white couches and a glass table centered in the middle.

They all turned to look at Taehyung and Yoongi who walked in, then Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok who went ahead. Jimin and Jungkook stood close by me as we walked in last, their eyes quickly went down to my exposed legs.

Most had sly smirks on their faces while others had an amused smile. I locked eye contact with Taehyung who seemed to be silently demanding for me to just sit down and not cause a seen, I got the message and started walking towards him.

"Hey cutie," One of them called out, making me slowly look over at him. He smirked and patted his lap which made me want to kill him.

I turned to Namjoon who was clearly pissed but covered it with a smile, nodding. "Go ahead Mina, he doesn't bite"

But I do.

I sucked it up and faked a smile and the young man, making my way towards him. He was slouched down so all he had to do was close his legs slightly for me to sit on. I mentally cursed him out as I politely sat on his thighs, his arms instantly wrapped around my waist as he placed both his hands on my thighs.

Taehyung's eyes looked like hell itself, I could see flames of fire shooting out from within his eyes as he glared fiercely at the man.

"I'm Mark," He smiled up at me. "Mark Tuan"

I smiled politely as I introduced myself before the rest of the gang introduced themselves. Finally, the two gangs got into business

"More guns," Jackson said, looking at Hoseok who nodded and seemed to remember every single type of gun they needed.

"Drugs is a huge deal in our income," Yoongi introduced, his eyes lingering on Junior who smiled and accepted.

"Guns for drugs, our first deal," BamBam smiled. "We also need more prostitutes"

They continued talking, but I quickly tuned out of the boring situation and re-adjusted my position making the man underneath me grown.

"Moves like that end up in my room," He whispered in my ear making shivers run down my spine.

Holy shit is this guy being serious?!