Chapter Twenty One

"Kun?" BamBam asked with a little smile, his hands grasping the rusty metal of the swings. "I don't remember such nickname"

"That's what I used to call you, but everyone chose BamBam since you were so clumsy"

"I still am," He joked, staring at me straight in the eye. "What else do you remember?"

"Not much, I seem to remember stuff out of the blue," I mutter. "Like flashbacks, it just comes to me"

"Then you gotta know Sehun right?" He asked.

"Sehun," I pronounced. "Doesn't ring a bell"

"I guess you'll know once we go and see them"

"Them? Another gang?" I asked.

"It's your fathers gang, those old buddies of your father all died"

"Then who's Sehun?"

"Well, the old gang members were getting useless so they recruited some wannabes from the street. There's like nine of them," He explained. "They go by EXO now. Anyways, the old gang members told them about your fathers betrayal and taught them the rules of that useless gang.

They basically told them that whoever killed the entire family would become the new leader, even though they died the new gang members are still fighting to see which one will become the leader"

"Then who's, like, in charge. There has to be someone who's at least in a higher rank then the others, right?"

"Kim Jun Myeon, but they call him Suho," He muttered before sighing. "That's enough information for now, let's get home"

"At least tell me all of their names," I whine.

"Suho, Xuimin, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, D.O. and Lay," BamBam muttered, struggling a bit. "It's hard keeping track of seven, imagine nine"

I giggled before getting up. BamBam kneeled in front of me, his back facing me.

"Hop on"

"I, uh"

"Come on," He whined.

Awkwardly I pressed myself against his back, legs wrapping around his waist and my arms around his neck. He pushed me upwards a bit before walking towards the GOT7 dorm.

"Kun," I mutter.

"Hm?" He hummed, his breath like white smoke.

"Do you think it's possible for Hoseok to go back with Bangtan, would Jaebum let him go if I begged him?"

"I think asking would be enough, maybe he's just afraid that once Hoseok tells the others that you're alive they'll come looking for you"

"Can't there be a way for me to be with both Bangtan and you guys? You know how much they mean to me," I mutter.

"I don't think it's possible, princess. Jaebum despises Bangtan, Bangtan despises us," BamBam stated. "It's normal for gangs to be against each other"

"Will I at least be able to see them?"

"One day, one day Jaebum might let you"

+

Before we knew it, it was December 15th. I never kept track until the days to the Christmas, but oddly I had been keeping count of every day that had passed by since the last time I saw her.

Ten days until Christmas, a Christmas I though Bangtan would celebrate happily. But after moving back to the dorm, it's been quiet.

No one talked to each other, Hoseok wasn't here to lighten the mood, and Mina wasn't here for everyone to joke around with. Jungkook and Jimin hardly talked anymore, even though they were always close. 

Jin rarely cooked anymore, everyone had to cook for themselves now. I don't remember the last time we ate as a family, I don't remember the last time anyone was happy.

The sunshine and the dork were gone, and no one could do anything about it. Yoongi has been locked up in his room ever since we arrived, Namjoon barely studied anymore. Money was running low, no one tried to do anything to get money.

Even I lay in bed, not wanting to do anything. I was in that mood to blast sad songs and lock myself in my room, lay in bed and just cry. I missed her, to think I had been so harsh to her during those last moments together. And now I regret everything, I lost both of them now, three of them if you include that son I had been waiting for all those days.

I sighed, I hadn't bothered turning the heater on. I was cold yet I didn't bother to do anything to warm myself up. I just wanted her, I just needed to be with her. I never meant to let her down, I never meant to be so hard on her, so rude. Now she's dead, now Hoseok's dead.

I felt like a heavy rock lay on my chest, preventing me from breathing. I felt weak, something I had never felt before. I felt useless, like I could have done something better. Its been five months since their deaths, yet it still ate all of Bangtan whole.

That's when the phone rang.

+

"Put it on speaker," Jaebum commanded through the phone with a straight face.

I smiled a little at Jaebums little act, he always found a way to keep serious and calm. BamBam, Yugyeom, Mark, Junior, Jackson and Youngjae all sat in the sofa in front of Jaebum, Hoseok and I. Jaebum smirked when he heard a cold 'okay' from the other side.

With a low sigh Jaebum passed the phone to Hoseok, giving him a warning glare.

"Remember the rules," Jaebum mouthed.

Hoseok nodded, pressing his lips into a thin line. He was to never tell Bangtan that I was alive, something I didn't get until I thought about what BamBam had said three months ago.

"Guys," Hoseok sang. "I'm alive"

Hoseok sat next to me yet I could hear all their yells. I smiled sadly, looking down at my fidgeting hands. I really just wanted to talk them, just wanted to see them.

"FaceTime?" Hoseok asked out loud before turning to Jaebum.

"Absolutely not," Jaebum narrowed his eyes at the man sitting next to him.

"JB," I mutter, glaring at him. "Let him be"

"Mina?" Hoseok asked out loud, unsure of what to say. He just pretended to be dumb until he blurted it out. "She's right next to me"

Jaebum grabbed the phone tightly out of Hoseoks hand, his tight grasp could've cracked the screen. Jaebum was ready to choke the hell out of Hoseok until I intervened. 

"JB," I say. "I really want to see them, can't you just please let me? This once?"

"What are so important about them anyway," He scoffed, throwing the phone on the table. 

"Because I miss them," I breathe out. "I love them, I want to see them with all my heart"

Jaebum narrowed his eyes up at him, his cold eyes softened before grabbing his phone. 

"Just on Christmas day," Jaebum muttered as he typed something, texting Taehyung. "I'll let them come here just for one day, if they try to take you with them... trust me when I say I will kill every last one of them. That includes Hoseok"