Chapter Thirty One

"You're an adult now," Taehyung began, fidgeting with his fingers as he avoided my gaze. "I know you do what you want, I'm not trying to point fingers at what happened last night. I just want you to take me seriously, the past is in the past and what's important now is us. The situation we're in isn't very safe, I know we took EXO out and I'm sure they're going to come after us after that. I just want you to think about everyone and the situation we're in"

"I do think about the situation we're in," I mutter, ashamed and embarrassed. "About yesterday, I'm sorry I was ignoring you and being petty for something I know you feel bad about"

"I am sorry," He says, looking up at me. He looked upset, he looked sorry and humiliated. "I was selfish and arrogant back then, and I still am. I just wish I could turn back and change everything"

"Let's not live in the past," I say hurriedly. "Lets just focus on what to do"

"We should stick together," Jaebum says, entering the room.

Taehyung glares at JB but doesn't argue with him. "Yeah, I just don't think it's safe here anymore"

"Why not take a trip to Uslan?" Hoseok beams, entering the room unexpectedly. "It's between Daegu and Busan so we could easily travel between the two"

"And no one ever thinks of going there," Jungkook adds. In only minutes, everyone was pilled up in Taehyung's room.

"Lets all talk in the living room," Namjoon suggest. "We'll discuss this in a bigger space"

Taehyung was a bit mad he couldn't continue his conversation with me but I was to focused on the upcoming trip that I completely ignored him. I texted a quick 'how are things going?' to Chanyeol before walking towards the living room, in the middle of the huge crowd.

"Uslan sounds great, but what about Nam-gu?" Mark asks which Jimin agrees to.

"Or we can just go back to Seoul," Yugyeom says. "No one expects you to move back where they already searched, they'll think you've just hid somewhere else"

"That's actually pretty smart," Youngjae says in awe.

"It could work, but what if they check again just to be sure?" BamBam asks.

"What about going to Jeju?" Jinyoung says with a smirk. "I really do need a vacation"

"So do I," Jin mutters, wiping sweat off his damp forehead.

"Come on guys, take this seriously," Jackson says. "We have to be somewhere they wouldn't expect"

"Far away from here, they'd think we're in hiding," Jimin says. "It can't be too obvious, what is one place no one ever thinks about?"

"We need something under cover" Yoongi says.

"We're not spies," BamBam says, rolling his eyes.

"But we aren't safe here," JB mutters.

"Why not just go to America?" Taehyung mutters, his arms crossed over his chest. "I mean, think about. We still have licenses and passports, we're completely invisible to the authorities. We could literally just hop on a plane and get the hell out of here"

Namjoon's eyes widened, along with the rest of us.

"That's actually pretty smart," Hoseok says. "They'll think we're hiding in Korea, they'd never think we'd step out of our comfort zone"

"A vote of hands, who thinks we should stay in Korea and who thinks we should head out to America," Namjoons says.

"Who votes for America?" JB asks patiently.

Seventeen hands shot up, including his own. In conclusion, a group of eighteen people are all heading out to America at once. . . nothing suspicious about that.

+

Everyone was packed, though Bangtan barely had anything but a few borrowed clothes that they had stashed in GOT7's suitcases. I didn't have much either but a few outfits that JB had bought for me which I had put in a back pack.

"No weapons," Mark says. "I sold everyone's, we're using that money for hotels rooms and food. You know if any of you decides to bring contraband onto the plane we're fucked, right?"

Yoongi and Taehyung sigh in unison, Yoongi muttering something under his breath before pulling a gun and ammo onto the table along with seven different knifes hidden in different pockets and in his underwear.

Taehyung on the other hand put down a single knife on the table, one I could recognize as the one Minsoo always carried around for self protection. Taehyung avoided my eye as he turned and opened the front door.

"Since everyone's packed and full, everyone's ate and are clean of anything illegal, I guess we're ready to roll," Namjoon says as he walks towards the door.

"Everyone's got their passport and ID?" JB asks, his eyes scanning over all of us.

"I'm missing my wallet," Jimin mutters.

"It's okay!" Mark says with a huge smile, an arm falling over Jimin's shoulders. "It's not like you had any money anyway"

Jimin glares at him and gives him a good hard punch in the gut which sends Mark flying across the room. Once Mark was done yelling and screaming of pain, he turned to glance at Jimin and both of them laughed.

"Weirdos," Jackson mutters under his breath next to me, looking down at his passport.

"If everyone's ready, it's time to go!" Jinyoung says. "Make sure this looks more like a trip to Seoul than a trip to America," He added, eyeing at Jungkook who wore an 'I Love America' T-shirt on.

Jungkook smiled before putting on a leather jacket in hopes to cover it up somehow. Taehyung and Yoongi were behind me, standing next to each other quietly though they seemed to be muttering between themselves. BamBam and Jackson stood beside me, in front of me was Mark, Jimin and Hoseok.

Behind Yoongi and Taehyung was Youngjae and Yugyeom who wear joking around. At the very front row was my brother, Namjoon, Jin and Jinyoung talking together about the plan as soon as they'd arrive to New York City.

Yeah it was a big city and super famous, but looking around in Korea would take EXO a long time until they'd figured out that we weren't in there.

Everyone turned off the location on their phones to play it safe. I texted one more thing to Chanyeol before turning my phone off and following the group walking out of the door.

America, we bring to you, the Gangsters of Korea.

THE END

A/N

Since a lot of people have been requesting, the sequel to this book is called Gangster of America and it's currently available. Thank you for all the support ♡