Chapter Nineteen

I know knew everything, the gang that was ordered to kill both Taehyung and me was the gang JB ran. Taehyung because he was the rival gang of my fathers gang, what a surprise.

Me because I was the last one of my family alive, all traitors must be eliminated. I now found out my adoptive brother, the one who should be here with me was the one on these killing sprees to find us.

There was one thing I had to think about, Bangtan. Instead of focusing on myself this time, I had to put my attention to the people whose lives were in risk.

Hoseok who was now gone, the injured and the ones who did nothing but protect me these past months. This is the time where I made up my mind, I'd hand myself over to my father gang in exchange for the rest of Bangtans lives.

I never thought I'd die this way, or that my future would end up like this. But if I wanted to keep the ones that I loved safe I could have to do it. In some ways, I felt like my sister. She had given up her life to save someone she loved and cared about, she protected me.

I know she didn't die in vain, but I wasn't going to stand around and let the people I loved die because of me and Taehyung. I had made up my mind to go by myself, and give my life for Taehyung and the rest of the gang.

They would no longer be running away for their lives anymore, they'd be happy. They'd be watching Korean dramas and eating ramen noodles like I wanted us all to be.

And that's why now, I board a train and head towards Daegu, where I knew for sure JB and my fathers gang would be established. After I remembered the past, I knew exactly where to go to find Jae Bum. I'd go to the nearby fish and crab market where his uncle works, that's where he usually goes and spends his time.

Especially because his uncle was like a new reporter, he knew everything about the other gangs and what they were up to. And I knew all too well how much Jae Bum loved being informed of the latest information.

+

The air smelled like fish and salt, the wind picking the scent and sending it all throughout the silent street.

Not many people were here, especially because there was a lot of gang activity. There it was, Jae's Fish and Crab. I took in a deep breath before walking over to the seemingly empty place, had he stopped working here? I would doubt it, this was all Jae Bum and his uncle ever had.

My suspicion was right as I saw a big bulky man walking out from the back of the store, entering the open market they had established right in front of the store.

"Mina," He sighed out, shaking his head. "You should be out running, you know how much I like to gossip with your brother"

"He's not—" I stopped for a second before continuing. "Of course, my brother. Where is he?"

"Hm, no clue. I think he's off—"

"Man, Uncle, you serve some killing crabs," Someone said with a smile, walking out of the store. He turned to me with a serious expression, pointing at me as if he had seen me somewhere.

The tattoo around his wrist indicated he was from my brothers gang, something that made me shiver for some reason. I looked deep into his eyes, serious as I began.

"I'm Mina," I say, trying to seem strong and tough. "I want to make a deal"

+

"Where is Mina?!" Taehyung was growing crazy as the time went by. 

"She's. . ." Jungkook hung his head in shame. "She told me she went off to Daegu to make a deal with JB"