Chapter Twenty Eight

"I forced myself onto her. . . and on you too. By the time she slept with Taehyung she was already pregnant"

+

"Minsoo," I called out, turning to the stairs leading upstairs. "Some guy is here to see you"

I turned around, staring at the tall man curiously. He smiled down at me, tilting his head.

"You're so cute," He said with a grin. "How old are you?"

"Too young for you," I stated, rolling my eyes.  By that time I was thirteen, I turned around to see Minsoo standing at the bottom of the stairs, glaring at the man at the doorway.

"Mina, go to your room," Minsoo commanded, I nodded and rushed up stairs, peering down the stairs one last time before locking myself in my room. 

They yelled at each other for a while, a bunch of things being thrown downstairs but I didn't have the nerve to go down and face the handsome man. I found him attractive, but by the way things were sounding downstairs I didn't think his personality wasn't as pretty as he was. He wasn't a gentleman either, I could see it in his eye. I rolled my eyes before turning to my phone, Jungkook calling. He had been calling often, he always loved face timing so we could see each other. I like it, yeah, but I wasn't feeling it today. I set it to vibrate and slouched on my bed, just then a loud bang rang upstairs. My bedroom door knob twisted frantically, I jolted to my feet and pressed my ear against the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Open the door," The man called out. 

I scoff, unlocking the door and glaring up at him.

"What do you want? Where's my sister? I'll call her boyfriend if she's missing and he'll come to beat your-"

He pushed me inside, shutting the door behind him and locking it. Within seconds my sister was at the door, banging and crying. 

"Please open the door! Please! I'm so sorry. Leave her out of this!"

As she yelled, the man pulled me to my bed. Quickly unbuckling his belt as he kneeled over me.

"W-what are y-"

"Shh," His long cold finger pressed against his lips, silencing me.

+

"Five," I yell with a smile, I was fifteen by that time. As old as I was, I was always childish when Taehyung was around. He always treated me like a child, like a little sister, I enjoyed that so I went along with it.

I giggle, shaking my head as I look over at Taehyung hunched behind a bush, half of his body showing but he didn't seem to notice. The bush rustled as a small laugh escaped his lips, he poked his head out and winked at me.

"It's not about hiding, its about being able to outrun you and your short legs," He mutters, his voice deep even back then. 

I mimick him before dashing towards him, grasping his coat. He pulled away and ran towards the icy pole I had counted at. He pressed his bare palm against it, laughing and sticking his tongue out at me.

"I touched you!" I yell.

"Technically, you touched my coat," Taehyung argued with a devilish smirk making me stomp my feet and turn to Minsoo who smiled at both of us.

"Unnie, who won?" I asked, smirking back at Taehyung when Minsoo said my name.

"She said that because she felt bad for you," Taehyung said, making a weird face before racing towards the swings.

I follow close behind him, turning my head to face one of the alleys nearby. A street lamp revealing a tall slender figure, his arms crossed over his chest as he observed us. I furrow my eyebrows, turning to call Taehyung. I point to the alley, Taehyung followed my train of vision only to see an empty alley. I gasp turning to Taehyung and swearing I had seen someone.

"It's fine, it's probably just some passer by," Taehyung smiled down at me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and pulling me towards Minsoo who eyed the same alley quietly.

"Let's go" Minsoo muttered.