Chapter Twelve

"Run," Taehyung held my back, pushing me slightly as Jimin helped me up.

We ducked our heads as we ran towards the backdoor, Jimins jacket over my head. Seokjin grabbed Jungkook by the waist, pulling Jungkook's arm over his shoulder as he ran towards the door.

Hoseok and Taehyung stayed behind, shooting at the intruders as Namjoon helped Yoongi up. My breath hitched as Hoseok fell to his knees, holding his left leg. I ditched jimin just as he made his way outside and ran towards Hoseok.

"Hoseok," I yelled over the gun fire, helping him up.

He was conscious, his breath uneven and slow as his head bobbed up and down, his eyes slightly closed. If I hadn't known any better he looked as if he were a sleep.

I held his waist as I dragged him towards the door, Taehyung walking backwards as he continued shooting at the men.

"You should've left me there," Hoseok mumbled as he hung his head down, he was tired, he was in pain.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I glanced at Hoseok.

"No one gets left behind," I mutter. "Everyone has their place here, it's like a puzzle. Without a piece, the puzzle isn't complete"

Hoseok smiled weakly, looking down at the ground. "MinAri used to say the same thing"

My heart flopped, I instantly shut my mouth and made my way towards the van.

"Mina are you crazy?!" Jimin yelled as he pulled the door open, helping Hoseok in.

"Hoseok was hurt," I mutter.

Jimin didn't fight with that, he held my hand and helped me inside the van. He jumped in, followed by Taehyung who dropped down on the back seat.

Seokjin was in the driver seat, Namjoon in the passenger seat next to him. Jungkook and Yoongi sat in front of us, Taehyung next to Jimin, Jimin next to Hoseok, and Hoseok next to me. I turned to his fresh wound and the old one which I didn't have time to stitch.

"Just fuck it up," Hoseok laughed weakly as he passed me the first aid kit.

I smiled up at him before digging my fingers into his new wound without a warning.

+

"Mina," Jungkook breathed out as I helped him out of the car. "Thank you"

I nodded. "Don't move around too much or the wound will open up again"

He nodded before entering the cabin, one far inside the woods where Namjoon said we would be staying temporarily. My hair was a bother, full of blood and sticking to my body. I didn't have anything to use to put my hair up, but I do have scissors.

+

"Just calmly doing your hair while we're being tracked down?" Taehyung scoffed as he sat next to Jimin who had been looking a little nervous.

I rolled my eyes as I combed my fingers through my hair, feeling the weird sensation of it stopping above my shoulders.

"At least it wont be in the way," I rolled my eyes as I made my way to my assigned room.

"I—" Jimin shot out of his seat, following me. "I need to speak to you, alone"

I turned to Taehyung who furrowed his eyebrows, staring at us suspiciously.

I turned to Jimin with an awkward smile. "Sure"