Chapter Thirty

I still felt his gentle kisses going down my stomach, the tingles and the heat running through me. I heaved a breath as I turned to my side, watching Yoongi sleeping peacefully. His soft snores filled the room, a stray ray of light hitting his face like a painting. I placed a hand on his chest, feeling his heart thump against my finger tips. Though everyone was home and safe, celebrating like this still hurt me.

Though last night was amazing, no one showed up to the door. I know my brother, I know Taehyung and the others, maybe they knew what Yoongi and I were doing and left us alone? To think how Taehyung would feel, how my brother would feel, it made me feel ashamed.

"Mina"

I met Yoongi's stare and smiled. "Good morning"

He sat up, holding himself up with his elbow. He held my cheek, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked right through me.

"What's wrong?" He asks, his gaze on me.

"About last night. . ." I start, though I didn't need to continue.

"You regret it?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"No!" I quickly explain. "I mean. . . it was an awful timing, last night was amazing but I just-"

"You rather be with Taehyung?" He asks softly.

"That's not what I meant"

"Then what do you mean?" He mutters.

"I think yesterday was meant for something in the future," I say. "I don't regret it, I just think it's too soon"

He nods understandingly before getting up and getting dressed.

"I didn-"

"It's fine," Yoongi says, his expression softening as he glances down at me. "I respect your decision"

I press my lips together and nod slowly. He leaned down and gave me a final kiss which I returned before he turned around and walked out of the room as he fixed his belt. I sigh, dropping back on the soft bed. Maybe Yoongi was disappointed? Maybe Taehyung just wanted to talk to me yesterday and I completely pushed him away for something he already regretted? Was Jaebum still mad at me for disobeying him? I had so many worries, none I was going to focus on now.

I get up and grab a new fresh outfit, putting on yesterdays clothes and walking towards the bathroom. Jaebum, Junior, Jackson and Namjoon waited in line in front of the open door. Inside, BamBam stood over the toilet, Jinyoung and Yugyeom were brushing their teeth and Jimin took a quick shower. Inside the kitchen, Jin, Jungkook and Mark brushed their teeth in the sink. Hoseok was still sleeping, and I guessed Yoongi, Youngjae and Taehyung were in their rooms.

There was only six rooms in the house, I had one; Jungkook, Jimin, Youngjae and BamBam slept in another; Jaebum, Jinyoung and Jackson slept in JB's room; Namjoon, Jin and Junior slept in Jinyoung's room; Mark, Yugyeom and Yoongi slept in Mark's; Taehyung and Hoseok slept in Yugyeoms room. Though Hoseok and Yoongi preferred the couches, they had their clothes in the rooms.

Hoseok didn't even seem bothered as he saw me, he smiled and winked at me casually. Though Jin and Jungkook eyed me carefully, they were still friendly.

"I'm almost done, Mina," Mark says, his mouth full of fuzzy toothpaste. "You can take my place"

"It's fine," I say with a smile. "I'm just going to shower and brush my teeth in the bathroom"

Jinyoung and Jackson talked with each other, Jaebum and Namjoon had a quick conversation before turning to me.

"You need the bathroom?" Jaebum and Namjoon ask in unison.

"Yeah," I say, making line behind the guys.

"No one needs to shower in our group," Jinyoung offered. "You can shower while we do our stuff"

"I-"

"Yah!" Jaebum called out. "That's my sister you're talking to!"

Jackson and Jinyoung burst into laughter while Namjoon grinned.

"I can wait," I mutter.

"Come on," Jackson whined. "We can talk while you're there"

"And you can totally not use the curtains, it's up to you," Namjoon said with a huge dimpled smile.

Jaebum smacked the back of his head, glaring at the man next to him.

"Group two is done!" Jimin said with a soft giggle.

"We have to talk," A firm hand held my wrist.

"You guys go ahead," I turn to group three with a smile.

Namjoon nodded, though Jaebum stared at us suspiciously. After they entered the bathroom, I turn to face Taehyung.

"Fine"