Chapter Seventeen

"Why are both of you silent?! Answer me!"

"Mina, I- I think you should go to your ro—"

"No," She yelled, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "Answer me, I was the reason my sister died?!"

"Mina," Namjoon started, glaring back at Taehyung who stood in silence, a straight face like always. "He was just mad he didn't mean it"

"Why would he say that about the woman he loved?" She retorted. "He's obviously saying the truth, just tell me already—"

Arms wrapped around her waist behind her, a chin propped on her shoulder.

"Come on, Mina," Yoongi muttered. "Don't cry, he's blaming it on you because he can't accept the fact that he couldn't have saved her"

"Shut the hell up Min," Taehyung narrowed his eyes and his hyung.

"Come on Mina, I'll explain" Yoongi muttered, holding Minas hands in his as he glared at Taehyung.

+

"That's what you had dreamt about?"

Mina had told him everything, the dream she had about the accident. She thought it had to something with it, all she wanted was to know what had happened with the sister who had loved her so bad.

"But I don't get it, why was Jungkook there? Hoseok had told me Taehyung lived in Daegu and Jungkook lived in Busan," she muttered, shifting in the comfort of her own bed.

"Hoseok told you what he knew," Yoongi said. "Before the accident, Jungkook would often visit his relatives in Daegu. That's where he met you and your sister, he instantly fell in love with you while your sister already had her own boyfriend, Taehyung.

Minsoo was about five months pregnant, but it wasn't Taehyungs child. Either way, he still took care of her and her baby. He grew fond of you, but only as the sister of the woman he loved so dearly. The only reason why he's so cold to you is because he feels guilty, guilty that he couldn't keep Minsoo and her baby safe, he felt guilty you had lost your memories.

As much as Jungkook loved you, he had to go back to his family in Busan. Taehyung didn't want to take responsibility of you so he left you in the hospital"

"Jungkook loved me?"

"Both of you went out," Yoongi said. "But he's way over you, I think. I'm pretty sure he sees you as someone to protect, I don't think he loves you like a girlfriend now"

"Why does Taehyung hate me so much?"

"Because you look like her," Yoongi smiled a little, cupping Mina's face with his hands. "You look exactly like her, you remind him of her"

Mina didn't feel like asking any more questions, only because the man holding her face stared deep into her eyes.

She gulped as Yoongi smiled a little, leaning towards her. Yoongi had finally done what he had wanted to do since the day he had laid eyes on mina, kiss her.

Their lips pressed against each other, neither of them pulled away. Mina held Yoongis cheek, tilting her head, deepening the kiss. Yoongi slowly got up, his hands on the bed around Mina as she slowly laid down.

He leaned over her, their lips still pressed together as Yoongi kneeled over her. Minas hands held Yoongis chest, balling into a fist as she grabbed some of his shirts fabric between her fingers.

The door swung open, Mina had her lips pressed against Yoongi's as his eyes turned towards the door. Taehyung's eyes burning into Yoongi's skull as he ran towards him, pushing Yoongi away from the laying Mina. She jolted up, watching the scene unravel in front of her. 

Taehyung grabbed Yoongis collar, his fist up in the air as he glared down at the calm Yoongi. Taehyung punched him once, the twice before Mina dashed towards Taehyungs flying fist. She caught it just in time before it had hit Yoongi for the third time.

"Taehyun—"

He pushed Mina away with all the force he had before continuing to punch Yoongi. Just then a loud noise ran through the whole cabin, the sound of Mina falling to the ground with a gun shot wound running  through her shoulder.