3K SPECIAL

Ok so big thanks to tessabridger for the idea!

Also some swearing.

Jason sighed heavily as he flopped on the couch, fanning himself with his hand. He was only wearing a muscle tank and shorts and was still too hot.

Dick walked in with only his shorts on, allowing the rest of the family to see his sunburnt chest.

Jason eyes him up and smirked, a plan forming in his head.

While Dick was fiddling with the ac unit Jason walked up behind him, and reached his arms around him before slapping him harshly in the chest.

Dick screamed and dropped to the floor while Jason laughed.

"Dude! Not funny!"

"Yeah it is! You look like a squashie!" Jason had tears in his eyes.

"It's not my fault! Barbra swapped my sunscreen for mayonnaise and I fell asleep in the sun!"

"Be more careful next time, or you'll catch sunstroke." Jason said seriously, before slapping him on the back.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Dick yelled.

"WATCH YOUR PROFANITY!" Someone yelled form the other side of the manor.

The boys froze and looked at each other.

"Dick... I don't suppose Y/n fell asleep under the sun too?" Jason asked slowly.

"Oh mother of god..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pair raced outside to see Y/n calmly swimming around the pool, with Tim already there sitting at the side.

"Y/n, did you fall asleep in the sun?"
Tim asked.

"Maybe..." she smirked before dipping down under the water and kicking her legs, splashing the three boys.

"Look, I'm a whale!" She said as she resurfaced and flicked them all with water and swimming down again.

"That's it."
Tim announced as he pulled off his shirt and entered the water, swimming over to her.

She resurfaced and swam away from Tim.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MA SWAMP?!" She yelled, splashing Tim in the face.

"Some help you be nice!" Tim yelled as he grabbed her ankle, and she swiftly kicked him in the jaw with her free leg and plunged into the water again.

"You know what, you look like you've got it handled. I'm gonna go get a beer." Jason said, walking back into the house.

Dick giggled as he watched the two of them swimming in circles, until Tim eventually grabbed Y/n's arms and managed to pull her out of the pool.

"Don't touch me bitch" she spat in Tim's face and ran inside the house. She laughed as he ran before the laughter stopped and a large crash was heard.

"This is why you shouldn't run by the pool" Dick sighed as he went inside to retrieve what was left of his sunburnt sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian sat up in bed, irritated to be up so early. He was awoken by loud music in the room next to his.

Y/n's room.

He angrily pulled back the covers and stormed into her room. Y/n was dancing around her room in her pyjamas to... the wii music?

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Damian yelled.
She simply ignored him and carried on dancing.

"WHY CAN I HEAR YOU PLAYING THIS SHIT AT 5AM?!"

"Because you have ears?" She giggled and jumped on her bed.

Damian pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes, until he heard a large crash in front of him.

Then he heard crying.

He opened his eyes to see Y/n in a heap on the floor, crying.

"L/n? What happened?" He asked, his concerned brotherly instincts going into overdrive.

"I wanted to go on a trip in my favourite rocket ship." She cried, holding her ankle.

Damian narrowed his eyes and took a deep breath.
"Come on. Let's get you to the cave." He said as he gently scooped her up, and made his way downstairs.

When they got there Dick and Tim were sparring in the middle of the room.
"YOU'RE DOING GREAT SWEETIE!" Y/n yelled as Damian walked past. The boys stopped and looked at each other, before coming over and helping Damian.

"What happened?" Tim asked.
"She fell of her bed dancing to some obnoxious music."
"ShE fElL oFf HeR bEd DaNcInG tO sOmE oBnOxIoUs MuSiC!" Y/n repeated in a weird voice as Damian shook his head in exasperation.

Dick and Tim helped to calm her down while Damian wrapped a bandage around her ankle.

"There. All done. Just don't do it again." Tim said as Damian packed away the medical supplies.

"Yeah. And we love you Y/n." Tim said.

"Yeah, I'm a lucky gorl." She smiled sweetly.

"And we'll never let you go." Dick said.

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you!" Y/n happily sang.

The three males froze and looked to each other.

Damian then suddenly made his way over to his motorbike and started it.

"Where are you going?!" Tim yelled over the engine.

"Away from here! I can't stand it anymore! If she starts singing all star I'm never coming back!"

Yeeeaaaahhh memes 4 lyfe

I love this series far too much

Thank you all so much for 3k, I'll get on with the requests now!

James✌🏻