Damian Wayne x reader

Ngl found it difficult to choose and write this one as I don't have any experience writing any of the others, but I might come back to them bluejay1007

Swearing ahead. Damian gets shitfaced.

"D-Damian? What time will you be home? Could you at least give me a ring, so I know you're safe? I know you've got it covered but... I worry. I love you Dami. Bye."

You sadly ended the voicemail and put your phone on your bedside table before burying your face in the blanket you were lying on.

It was 2 a.m and you were in bed alone. Damian was out at a party. And not like one of Bruce's dinner parties, and actually college party. You, being the socially awkward potato you were decided to stay at home.

But now you were regretting your decision as Damian said he'd be home at 12 latest. You knew he could take care of himself, but nonetheless you didn't like not knowing where he was or if he was ok.

You tried to get some sleep but it was nearly impossible sleeping alone, so you turned off the light and lay there in darkness.

Nearly a quarter of an hour later you heard doors opening and closing, before a very wobbly Damian opened the door and practically fell inside.

"H-Hey, I found you!" He hiccuped.

"You're not gonna believe this but there are 3 other guys asleep in here!" He whispered loudly.

You sat up. "Well yes Damian, they are your brothers." You said, crossing your arms.

You had expected Damian to be tipsy, but not flat out tabletopped levels of drunk.

"Where have you been?" You asked irritably.

"Ummmm... up the stairs? Before that I don't know." He giggled quietly and turned on the light, flooding the room with light.

"Y-You pretty, you know that?" He slurred as he slid over to you and sat on the side of the bed, leaning his weight onto you.

"You're the most fucking beautiful girl I've ever seen." He said.

You blushed slightly before he got up slowly and stood up straight before he reached for his belt and undid it, pulling his trousers and boxers down in one swift pull.

"Let's fuck."

You sat there, slightly horrified. Though you and Damian had defiantly done it before, it was not going to be enjoyable for anyone if Damian couldn't even walk in a straight line.

"No Damian!" You hissed, throwing the blanket over his crotch.

"B-But- you're so pretty and- don't you want my dick?" He asked, tears pooling in his eyes.

You muttered quiet profanities to yourself. How could Damian be such a baby?

"Look, it's not that I don't want it, it's just that it's not a good time." You said huffing and crossing your arms again.

Damian started to crawl his way onto the bed and over to you.

"Please Y/n, I wanna fuck!" He said a little louder.

"Damian, ssshhh! You'll wake the whole manor!"

"I don't care! I want them to know... that I love... you..." Damian then passed out in the bed, snoring peacefully.

You sighed and rolled him onto his side before covering him with a blanket.

You got up and grabbed a glass of water before placing it next to the bed, as he was defiantly going to be needing it in the morning.

Just as you were about to go back to bed you looked over to see Damian's triple chins showing themselves. You quickly grabbed your phone and took a few pictures, just as some blackmail for the morning.

"I love you Dami. Even drunk you."

To which you were met with a subtle grunt which you assumed meant " I love you too."

Fun fact- in England you can pretty much add -ed to anything and it can mean drunk. Try some for yourself.

James✌🏻