chapter 5

"Haba Aidah, you know we are on a tight schedule and you're still sleeping." Said Adda Niimah

Oh crab, She totally forgot that they were going out. She quickly got up and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, came out and went to the vanity table and applied her bodyshop cream, entered her walk in closet and picked a purple and red Atamfa skirt and blouse with a matching veil.

She dressed up and applied eyeliner and lipgloss, sprayed her Armani perfume then tied her head scarf and picked her brown Russell and Bromley handbag and a brown veil. She slipped into Her Hermes flats. She checked the time and it says 10:15, She went downstairs to the dining area to eat breakfast.

She had french toast and tea, Adda Niimah came in dressed up in a black abaya and a black veil with a black Chanel classic flap hanbag.

''Please, hurry up and finish eating. And where is Amma?" She asked.

''She's probably in her room and please allow me to eat in peace." She said, muttering the last part.

Not up to five minutes Amma showed up and they left.

''Where to first?'' Aidah asked Adda Niimah

''Let's go to Kathy Anthony's first." She said to the driver.

They stopped at kathy Anthony's shop in kampala street wuse ii, They entered and waited for a while then a lady in her late twenties or early thirties came and told them to give her 2 minutes to go bring the dress, she came out and handed Aidah a large square box and they left.

Next stop, they went to Hudayya's shop to collect Adda Niimah's dinner dress then went to the caterers to make sure everything is going well. After they were done with the caterers they went to some relatives and family friends house to deliver the invitation cards and asheobi.

They went to other places like to the photographers, check the bakery for the cake and finally dropped Adda Niimah at the spa which belongs to Her Aunt Rahma, Ammi's sister. They went to Amma's shop for the bridesmaids dresses. She's a fashion designer and interior decorator.

They dropped Amma at her shop then went to pick Niimah from the spa. She Texted

Aidah- Adda nini, we are here.

Niimah Deribe- Okay, i am coming

Aidah is the only person that calls Niimah and Ummi 'Adda'. everyone else calls them 'Ya'

She came out looking tired with her flawless skin glowing in the sun and went straight home. it is 30 minutes past 6, it's almost time for maghrib. Aidah went to her room while Niimah went to hers.

She entered the bathroom and performed wudhu and prayed maghrib then went downstairs to the living room where her mum and siblings are. All her brothers and their wives are back for Niimah's wedding which is in less than three weeks. Aidah sat down on a two sitter couch next to Mahmoud, Her younger half brother and best-friend.

''Adda nini, i can't believe you're leaving us." Aidah said, wiping invisible tears

''Don't make me cry." Niimah said.

Aidah and her siblings are really close, they love each other very much. They're always there for one another.

And that includes her half siblings.

''Anyway, you'll be staying here so.." Aidah said with a wink

''I don't want to see your legs in my house, especially you and Mahmoud''

"And who told you I'm staying here? Lagos remember?"

''What? i thought you were going to say Khalifa, but come on sis, you know you love me. '' Mahmoud said, feigning hurt.