Chapter 30

Aidah yawned and turned around to face her husband who she thought was asleep but he was wide awake. Instead, she found him staring at her, smiling. Which is so creepy.

"Good morning" She said in a sleepy voice

"Good morning wife! You know, I dreamt that you were mine and then I woke up smiling because I realized it was not a dream. You are already mine." He gave her light kiss on the lips.

"Awww, that's so sweet baby.."

They got up, took their baths and got dressed and ready for breakfast. She is dressed in a white top and black and white striped dress pants with a fedora hat while Sayyid wore a light brown shorts and shirt with a baseball cap.

They were already downstairs when she suddenly remembered that she left the keys in the room. Probably the most annoying wife.

Sayyid went to get something upstairs while she just sat and order their food. They are having the breakfast by the pool. She ordered waffles, chicken sausages, potatoes and baked beans.

Sayyid isn't back yet but he is having the same thing as she. He came back shortly and they ate breakfast over a conversation about almost everything and nothing.

They are currently in the car going on a tour with our tour guide Melissa. They are now in the old city of Mdina. Mdina is the ancient capital of Malta and sits of a scenic hill in the center of the island. It is famous for being encircled by dominating fortifications and as such it is not to be missed if you are something of a history buff.

''There are a huge range of activities to enjoy here such as strolling around the picturesque streets as well as ducking into the many museums.'' Said Melissa

''The town is also known for its cute cafes and eateries that are perfect for whiling away the hours.'' She added and Aidah looked at Sayyid.

It's about that time where her energy has started dropping so they are headed to a small cafe for coffee and snacks.

They are in the cafe called 'Palazzo Gatto Murina Mdina Cafe'. She ordered a cappuccino and chocolate croissants while Sayyid bought a black coffee.

Today, they are doing all the historic sites, tomorrow they are going to go into the proper vacate mode to the islands and yeah..

Mdina is basically kings landing, part of game of thrones was filmed here in mdina. Now, they are gonna go on a horse around the place. They are at 'Xara palace' the hotel in mdina, it is where the elites stay and it used to be the only hotel in the whole city.

Fun fact though; only three hundred people live in mdina. amazing right?

They are now in dingle cliffs. Sayyid is so funny, he was looking for his hat but it was on his head. epic.

''What is the name again?'' She asked Sayyid.

''dingli." He replied. She is just loving the name as it goes with the vibe..dingli. The place is really beautiful..breathtakingly beautiful.

''Dingli is a village in the Northern Region of Malta, with a population of 3,608 as of March 2014. It is 13 kilometres from the capital Valletta and two kilometers from the nearest town, Rabat. The village lies on a plateau some 250 metres above sea level, which is one of the highest points of Malta.'' Melissa explained.

''I just realized that we have been going round the country of malta and we haven't even driven for more than thirty minutes. This is so cool'' She said to Sayyid.

''Yeah, a small but beautiful country. We have been moving from city to city. And this is like the other end of the country." He said.

She gave him her camera as she sat at the edge of the cliff. "Your girl is at the edge of the cliff, hmm if you should take the wrong step its over for you." He said