Epilouge

Assalamu Alaikum my beautiful people.

Wow, it's been a minute and believe me I've missed writing and you guys so so much.

If you're in the university, then you know how tiring and time consuming it is and you barely have enough time for yourself as you're busy doing coursework and the rest. Y'all I've been through a lot lately and I'm glad to say I'm finally free and back!

I've already said this multiple times, UNI IS NOT FOR ME. I'm dropping out 🔜 and I'm not even joking.

So, here's the epilogue. This is the last time you'll hear from Aidah and Sayyid(sadly). 😢

This chapter is dedicated to all 'Aidah' readers. 💗

Three years later.

"Good morning, Ammi!" Rayyan beamed happily as his mother enters the living room.

She bent down and kissed his forehead. "Morning my ray of sunshine, have you eaten breakfast?"

He nodded sitting on her laps. "Yes, Julia fed me."

"What did you eat.? She asks kissing his head lovingly.

"Uhm, I ate waffles, eggs and sausages."

"That's good. Is Aunty Nadia awake?"

He shook his head no. She stood up from the living room upstairs where Rayyan was watching his cartoon went downstairs to eat breakfast.

It's a Tuesday and Sayyid is at work. Her sister, Nadia is staying over for few days. She sat in the living room where her breakfast was already there. She's having grilled potatoes with egg sauce and green tea matcha smoothie for breakfast.

As she eats her breakfast, she's watching a reality show called 'nailed it' on Netflix and using her phone at the same time.

She went checked her today's to-do-list.

Take Rayyan to the dentist
Rania's Four month vaccine.
•Go to the salon
•To my in-laws house for Sauda's wedding meeting
Asokoro to greet Baba.
•Grocery shopping.
•Bonding time with my little family.

"Well, there's not much to do today." She thought.

But she might have to cancel going to her in-laws for the meeting. She could go tomorrow, as she's less busy tomorrow. She messaged Ruqaiya.

Aidah Deribe Remawa - Won't be there today..Sai gobe inshallah. I have the kid's hospital appointments today and a lot more. Please let Adda Meera know. Regards to my baby. Kisses.

Ruqaiya Remawa- Okay, Allah ya kaimu. Sure, will let her know. Kisses to my babies too. xx.

As for her parents house, she has to go and greet baba as he's only in Abuja for a few days, he's leaving for Maiduguri the next day.

Salon, she has to go. Her hair looks like a bird's nest. She doesn't have much time now as she does before, she hasn't been to the salon for a month now and it's really bothering her.