Chapter 26

Abuja, Nigeria.

Aidah was lost in her own thoughts. She's currently sitting under the beautifully decorated canopy. The budan kai event is taking place right now.

She was brought to Abuja earlier during the day, it was a really sad moment. She cried her eyes out, so so her sisters and step mother. Nadia was so emotional seeing her sister cry made her cry hard.

The saddest part was when she and Sayyid were at Baba's for the last nasiha. It really touched her heart.

She's currently dressed in a beautiful while lace with blue stone work and matching gold set. Her makeup was simply done by jide and the photos were taken by bigH.

Maryam and blessing were by her side throughout and she couldn't be more grateful. "You looking so innocent."
Said  Dami and they all laughed

"Ah ah Dami don't you know I'm a married woman now, I have to compose myself in front of my in laws." She said and they all laughed again.

Adda Meera came and sat next to Aidah. "Our beautiful Amarya, do you need anything?" She asked

"Adda Meera, I'm fine thank you." She smiled at her.

She snapped a lot of pictures with the grooms family. They were all so nice to her. She snapped with Ruqaiya and Sauda. She was so tired, she couldn't wait for all this to be over.

Ya ummi came and told her to go get ready for the conveyance of the bride. She was taken to Mamie and Aunty for the presentation of gifts and a little nasiha. She was afterwards taken to her matrimonial home.

They reached the house. She entered with her right leg reciting the dua. They took her to one of the rooms upstairs, her face was covered so she couldn't see where she was going. The is so full with the people who came to see the brides house, old women were yodeling here and there.

People are gone already, it's only the brides friends that are remaining. They're waiting for the groom to come so that they could go and get ready for the dinner.

She threw her laffaya over the bed and lay down. "God, I'm so tired and sleepy. I can't wait for all this to be over"

"Don't worry, it'll soon be over." Said ummita.

Her friends left to go get ready for the dinner leaving only Aidah, blessing and Maryam. They are going to help her get ready. They helped her arranged the bed, put bakhoor and left.

She took her bath with the scented soap baana(her beautician) gave her and came out. Sayyid was in the other room getting ready.

She did all the stuff after taking bath and her beautiful white dress. She couldn't reach the zip so she went to the room across. She knocked the door and entered. He was dressed in a black khaftan.

"Hey wifey." He smiled at her.

"Hey hubby...can you please help me zip up?"

He came closer. "Absolutely."

He helped her zip up and turned her around. He smiled. "There you go"

She muttered a thank you and left the room. She went downstairs where jide was waiting for her to start her makeup in the dining room.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting jide." She smiled.

"It's okay our beautiful bride. Now let's begin"

They finished the makeup in no time, all the while Henry was capturing different angles of the bride.

They went to the living room where they are to snap the pictures. Henry snapped very beautiful pictures of the couple. They looked so beautiful and happy.