Chapter 20

Enjoy....🍁

Three weeks  later

Abuja, Nigeria

It's been three weeks since Aidah came back from Florida for good. She will surely miss that place. Everything is going on smoothly Alhamdulillah. Baba, Ya Ahmad, Yassine, Mairam and Aidah will be going for Umrah soon inshallah.

Last week was Amma's Masters graduation. She has her masters in Fashion Design & interior decorations graduation, Yaaya, Ya Hammad, Ya Bebi, Yakaka, Ya Zahra and Ya Ibrahim are there.

Today is Saturday and like most of the days it's a lazy day for her. She simply has nothing to do. She was at Maryam's house yesterday with Dami. They did a lot of catching up on the things they missed. They  talked about her upcoming wedding.

She is currently at home, in her room and on her cozy bed watching a show and talking with Sayyid on the phone. He is telling her about his ex girlfriend Hanan, how she's kept calling him and begging him to marry her.

"She even told me that it's okay if I marry her after marrying you..babe, can you imagine?"

"God knows I can't marry two wives." He added, clearing annoyed.

"I can't even think of that....gosh." She said with a Small laugh.

Honestly she can't even picture herself with a co wife. Nevertheless sharing a husband with someone else.

"I can't share my husband with someone else, I can't share you." She said with a pout even though he couldn't see her.

"Don't worry babe, you're not gonna share me with anyone"

"So, how's your weekend going?"

"So hectic. I work even on weekends!" He sighed, sounding a bit tired.

They talked about work a little then they drifted into another topic. Their marriage.

"I can't wait for you to be mine. Subahanallah you have no idea what I'm planning for you." He started.

"Really Sayyid? What are you planning?"

He chuckled. "I am planning many things, to love you unconditionally, to kiss you senselessly, to cuddle, to make love....Ya Allah so many things"

Her face has probably turned red like a beetroot due to all the blushing.

"Sayyid...I can't wait to be legally yours too"

"You have no idea how much I love you, Aidah." He said in a husky voice.

They talked and talked and talked. Earlier she decided to do that instagram questions thing. She started answering some but stopped when Sayyid called. She logged into her instagram on her other phone. She decided to answer them while on call.

"Okay, this one says"

-Is it true that you're engaged to Sayyid Remawa?"

She read the question. She doesn't even know how people know this!

"Oh wow. Taya suka sani?" He asked.

"I don't know fah." She said and answered the question.

"Okay..what's the next question?" He asked.

- What would you name your first daughter?'

"Okay..what would you name our daughter babe?" He asked

"When the time comes, baby." She replied.

"Okay, this one says."

'Hi Aidah, you're so beautiful. Your wedding is going to be the talk to the town.'