Chapter 21

Enjoy......🌷

Sayyid rushed out his part the second he got off the phone with Iman, Aidah's sister. She just told him that Aidah just came out of the theater, she had an acute appendicitis but she's okay now. Although she still hasn't woken up.

He entered his car and drive to Diff hospital where she got admitted. He shortly arrived at the hospital. Went straight to the reception and asked for the room. The woman at the reception table answered her. He thanked her and made his way to the room.

He saw Ammi, Mairam and some of her other siblings siting in the room's lounge. "Ammi Barka da rana." He squatted and greeted Ammi then Aidah's siblings. He only met Ummi who is Meera's friend and Iman, Yassine, Amma, Mairam, Yamamma, Niimah and Nadia. He is yet to meet the rest of the Deribe sisters.

Ammi smiled. "Barka Kadai Sayyid. How are you?"

"I'm fine Alhamdulillah. Ya mai jiki?" He asked after Aidah.

"Da sauki Alhamdullahi." Ammi said and he muttered a prayer.

"You can go in and see her, she just woke up" Mairam said and he nodded. He said the Salam and entered, saw her laying in her bed with a weak smile she replied his salam.

"Hey, Wifey." He said, walking to her.

"Hi there." She said in a low voice.

He sat down on the chair next to the bed. "How are you feeling?"

She nodded. "Better, Alhamdulillah"

"Allah ya kara sauki."

"Ameen.."

He sighed. "Do you need anything? Mami is coming later inshallah"

She shook her head no and smiled. He hates seeing her like this. Mairam and Iman joined them. They talked for a little while before he decided to leave.

"Baby, I'm leaving now, get well very soon okay?" He said, standing up from the chair.

"I love you." He whispered to her.

"I love you too." She said. Iman and Mairam 'awed' and teased.

He said his goodbyes to Ammi and the rest and left.

Today is the day that she will  be released from the hospital. She spent 5 days here and she really can't wait to go. She learnt how to walk three days back. Sayyid was making fun of her and it wasn't even funny! He comes everyday after work and doesn't leave till after Maghreb. Sayyid's mother visited her three times. His sisters come everyday which is so nice of them.  Iman is the one staying with her, she switches turn with Mairam.

She is ready to leave, Mairam and her are waiting in the room for Iman to bring the discharge papers. The door opened and Iman came in holding the papers. "Let's go."

Aidah and Mairam stood up and followed Iman out of the room. They went outside and entered the car and zoomed out of the hell hole. They are now on the way back home laughing like crazy people. Iman was telling them about her secondary life, how she was bullied when Niimah And Amma graduated.

They drifted into another topic, that people see their family as the type that are rich and doesn't talk to other people. "You know that day Ya Amma and I were live on instagram and if you see the type of questions people kept asking ehn, wasu ma abun mamaki, wasu kuma babu kai ba kafa" Iman said

"People asks me this a lot. Wai can I speak Hausa?" Mairam said. "I just don't know how many times I will tell them that I grew up in Maiduguri"

"Kun san Nima I get that a lot." Aidah said with a small laugh. "Things like 'can you and your sisters speak Hausa''