Chapter 3

I opened my eyes only to find myself gazing at the canopy of my bed in our apartment. Weird, I was hanging around at my studio last night.

Yoongi's room was empty. I was surprised to find his bedsheets messed up and half his wardrobe hanging around the place. It was eleven o'clock. I guess he would be at his own studio right now, working with the boys. I'd best not disturb him.

I walked into the kitchen and dug out three cereal boxes. The fruit basket was almost empty and most of the food in the fridge stank. Content with chocos and an apple for breakfast I sat at my laptop. Glancing at my watch I figured it was Friday. The deadline for my track was on Saturday and I still didn't have a piece to match my lyrics.

I walked into Yoongi's bedroom again. The beautiful brown piano stood there, polished but forlorn, just like it was when we moved in together two years ago. I sat and I started to play. Alternating between high and low notes, I still couldn't figure out a piece. I guess I'll have to wait for Yoongi to come back home and help.

I sat back down at my laptop and began editing my song again. It was late in the evening, Yoongi should have gotten back earlier. I searched for my phone and I couldn't find it around. I must have left it back at the studio, damn it. I thought of going there and getting it but I was too lazy to.

I started to feel weak and sprawled across the sofa. I looked up at the walls in the living room which were covered with photos of us and all our highschool friends. I don't know why but everything seemed so distant right now. Moving on from our teen life had been hard. My head ached even harder now. I don't know why I felt so tired. Covering my eyes, I slowly dropped into darkness' welcome arms.