Chapter 6

My eyelids felt heavy as I dragged myself off the sofa the next morning. The lights were off in the apartment and I didn't know what date or time it was. It was still dark. The place looked hazy and full of fog.

Yoongi.

I pushed myself to his door but it was still locked. No matter how much I rapped against it wouldn't open. Things weren't supposed to be like this. I opened the front door. I was desperate for a walk to clear something in my mind, anything to make me forget, even for a little while.

Outside, it was dark and hazy. I continued along the little pathway which led into empty parks and barren alleys. Blurred figures kept coming and going and my mind was highly fucked up.

I kept going, I don't know if I lost my way or what but my legs carried me through what I felt was like everlasting darkness. I fell to my knees for a minute and cried. Out of guilt.

For what?

I don't know.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a figure approaching. I didn't know who it was, I didn't care what they would do to me. It happened to be a little girl. As I looked up at her face, she had hollows instead of eyes. I know it could only be a trick if light but I was terrified. I half gasped and fell backwards, crawling but she punched down on my leg.

I screamed hard but nothing came out of my mouth. I got up and ran back as fast as I could. Till I felt myself getting lost and more lost in a swirl of black. Hey again.