Chapter 25

"Y/N".

"Mmm.."

My eyes fluttered open in slight irritation because for once I was having a good dream. I was lying on my stomach and as my blurry vision settled, I noticed Yoongi hovering above me and I felt his hands gently rub the sides of my back. As he did, sharp pain kicked in the area and I flinched.

He lowered his face and I could see his forehead was wrinkled in concern.

"Well, care to explain? I'm sure I'm not this rough", he joked.

Again my vision blurred and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. He turned me on my back, lay down next to me and wrapped me in his arms.

"Unbelievable", he growled, "they still can't leave you alone.."

I made a weak attempt, "It's not that bad really-"

"Are you out of your mind?! How long has this been happening? Why didn't you ever tell me? Y/N you listen to me all the time but you hardly ever say a word about how bad things are going with you."

He hugged me tighter and buried his face in my neck.

"You know I love you, right? I'm here to listen"

"Honestly I don't know why", I mumbled, my voice came out strangled, "She doesn't let up and he doesn't care. I can't even bring myself to do anything about it cause I'm done. I'm just so done", I faltered.

His eyes turned dark and steely and he sat up abruptly, settling down and I could tell he was in deep thought. He sighed and shook his head before his eyes lit up a tad and he fumbled around for his phone. He walked into the balcony and slid the door behind him.

I couldn't hear what he was saying and I couldn't figure out who he had dialed but through the glass door I could make out his expression changed from pleading to hope and then excitement. Finally his free hand clenched into a fist and he smiled. He began to slide the door open again.

"Ah thanks Jackson, you're the best."

He grinned at me now as he placed his phone into his pocket.

"Y/N, ever thought of living in Seoul?" placing his hands in his pocket and leaning against the doorframe, he rolled his eyes with a wistful smile.

Oh my gosh, he must be joking. This is horribly risky.

Which is why it's a good idea, right?

"Yoongi....do you mean-"

"Yes, for real", his smile growing wide again.

"We are going to run away."