Chapter 20

School was becoming a drag. My foster parents only got more distant, leaving me to fill my space with Ash, the boys and Yoongi. We all became inseparable.

Ash and Taehyung had officially started dating and when they broke the news to me, it took all my control to stop choking them out of excitement.

I don't know, somehow, every day that was spent with Yoongi kept taking away the days of the past and I felt happier. Moreover, graduation was coming. But what could be the difference? I still don't have plans. Right now, I picked a big shot restaurant to work in as a singer and the people already like me. Hopefully I have a chance to make something more out of it.

It was the weekend and we all thought we'd go to a pub. I was nervous cause I've heard of how people have made fools out of themselves and passed out and all. But my alcohol tolerance is pretty high this shouldn't be a problem.

I went shopping with Ash and I could afford to splash a little cause I've started working. I hated dresses but after Ash pleaded with me to get this particular black velvet one, I gave in. She also selected a choker and shoes to go with it.

"Ugh, do I really have to be a dressy princess for this?"

"Bruh, you pull this off so well. And it's your first visit, make an impression!"

She was the one who pulled off dresses well. I grabbed five outfits and forced her to dart in and out of the fitting room. Finally, she  selected two and I had to chose one. I decided to go with this soft pink dress that accentuated her curves and her height. I smirked at what Taehyung would be thinking if he saw her like this.

Ash read my mind and waved it off, her cheeks turning red this time. I laughed hard and the other shoppers looked at me like as if I was Ursula, so we billed our stuff quickly and left.

_________________________________________

I passed out at Ash's place cause I had no intention of going back to my own place, hell! She frantically woke me up an hour before the guys came and it was the fastest I had ever dressed in my life.
I stared at myself after I was done. Okay, I looked absolutely okay.

I heard a truck pull up outside. Ash grabbed a bag and my hand and dragged a nervous me out. Jin was in the driver's seat and his eyes swelled up to twice their size when he saw us. He turned around and hooted at Taehyung and Yoongi while they got out to make space for us.

Taehyung immediately came over to Ash and whispered something into her ear which made her eyes thin lines as she grinned.

"You look.."
I turned to face Yoongi. He was in full black except for white words all over his jacket. Ah, this was a favourite look now. It seemed like his voice was faltering and I giggled, embarrassed.

He stared at me intensely before leaning in abruptly and kissing me. I was surprised, he was never like this in public, but I enjoyed the taste of his deep pink lips as they attacked mine. He gave my lips a quick nip and pulled away, smirking at me.

"Exquisite."

"You look better with my lipstick on you" I chuckled, as he rubbed it off.

YOONGI'S POV

Goddamn she looks so beautiful, I couldn't hold it in. A strange feeling of desire came over me as I observed her tantalizing figure. Her lips tasted even more tempting and I felt my heartbeat go at an unsteady pace.

"Earth to Yoongi! Jeez man I know you want to get laid but be with us!"
I glared, irritated at Namjoon. The girls had gone to order their drinks and all the guys laughed.
"What about Taehyung?! Let me live!"

We chose a comfy spot in a corner of the place, away from the speakers. I hated loud noises but this is the only time these idiots have a chance to drag me out so here I am. I was waiting for Y/N to come back, even though it's been only five minutes I missed her.

_________________________________________

Your POV

I gave an irritating look to the guy who had just slid his hand up my thigh and slapped it away. He hugged me from the side, trying to whisper into my ear and I shrugged him off violently and grabbed my drink, trying to leave, when he grabbed my hand.

Ash had gone back to ask the guys if they needed anything and it's been a little long, she must have gotten lost in the crowd, apparently it's a little big tonight.

The motherfucker pulled me towards him and slid his hands up my arms and I pulled away and snapped at him. He didn't listen and was about to come at me again. I got my fists ready but a figure flew past me and went at him. He fell on the floor, blood spurting from his nose as he got up.

Yoongi.

________________________________________

YOONGI'S POV

Ashlyn came back and asked us if she could get us anything but I leapt up and let her sit while I went to search for the bar. Man, why the fuck is this place so big?! I finally found it when I spotted some guy getting a little too touchy with Y/N.

I started to get really mad, no one is going to fuck with who's mine. Seeing that familiar look of terror in her eyes, I jogged over and  punched that guy hard in the face. I recoiled, trying not to since from the pain and led Y/N away immediately.

I told the guys we were headed upstairs. It was quieter and I heard the terrace garden was one of the best in town. Y/N was visibly sad but when I called her out, she gave me a reassuring smile and brushed it off. The best I could do now was distract her but it went the other way round when I saw her eyes crinkle up as she laughed at the funny stories I told her.

We were pretty high up and the city skyline was great, but I felt it's glamour fading in comparison to Y/N. I tried to keep my eyes from wandering all over her and I knew she was aware of the tension and probably aware of the space between my jeans tightening. I looked down at my lap and I felt horrible cause I knew my blush was evident.

I couldn't stop now. I kissed her again and her lips felt so good. Her arms were all over my jaw and hair and I held her waist and her hips gently rubbing them, feeling her body heat. We broke off after a long time and I felt my eyes growing dark.

I wasn't going to let her go. I wanted to make her mine, I wanted to make her feel good, I wanted to touch her. I got up and looked back, she stared at me in a daze, her eyes reflecting what I felt and she followed me downstairs and out.

Now, getting home.