Chapter 18

"Y/N."

It's a distant voice but I can feel it pulling me back into reality.

Yoongi lay next to me, looking at me questioningly. He let his fingers graze my cheek and me neck.

"Remember that time when I first stole you from your house?"

"Uh huh."

"I told you I loved you that night Y/N. You were asleep." He said wistfully.

"It's gonna be hard."

"What?"

"Nevermind."

I couldn't question him.
Maybe I had already figured it out.

"You were always strong Y/N. Always my soldier. I can probably never tell you how much I love you and I never want you to leave me. Only if I could show you...."

I drew him closer and I kissed him. His torso was bared and my hand rested on his lower back and I traced his spine all the way up. He now rested himself on his arms, hovering above me.

I cupped his face in my hands and rested his forehead on mine. I didn't want to open my eyes. I wanted to be lost in his touch.

I didn't want to open my eyes because I wanted to let my fingers discover him all over again.

I didn't want to open my eyes because I wanted to stay here with him like this forever.

I didn't want to open my eyes because something would hit me.

I didn't want to open my eyes because I was scared I'd have to face the truth, the brutal reality of everything.

Cause I can't wake up to life I can't live.