Chapter 17

We reached Yoongi's place pretty late. He reached for my bag, ignoring my protests and carried it up. My arms were still burning from the gashes I got from my window.

I rushed inside the bathroom to wash them. Some of my recent scars were cut open and they were bleeding mildly, the blood forming mini Criss cross patterns on my wrists. It hurt too much to touch it so I decided to only rinse it and bandage it later.

Yoongi had already put a spread on the table.
"Hey it's not my best but I tried."
He looked up at me cheerfully as I wolfed down the first bite, giving him a weird look, cause I didn't know he cooked so well. He smirked and continued to chew.

My eyes felt like there was sand in them as I rubbed them and he immediately rose to get his bed ready. While I washed up, he cleared everything away and made space in his wardrobe for me to arrange my stuff.

As I did, the scent of his clothes whisked around me. I inhaled deeply, feeling like a pervert but still the scent of him was tantalizing. I felt a hand run through my hair and I turned around to see Yoongi's dark eyes, which were now deep set. I didn't question him on what he just did, neither did he explain.

I felt a little awkward because of the thin material of my nightwear, curse my taste. But Yoongi seemed to be taking no notice. I crawled into his bed and again his smell hit me. He switched the lights off and sat across the bed at his breakfast table.

The city lights lit the room dimly but I could still make out his sharp jaw as he turned to look outside. I couldn't close my eyes for a long time.
Ethereal.

After some time, he made his way into the huge bed too. I'm guessing he stretches a lot, why else would a lone human want to have a king sized bed for cripes' sake.
I still couldn't sleep as I heard his silent but deep, evident breath. I felt him shuffle closer, before a finger touched my side and he slowly slid his arm around me, burying his head in the crook of my neck. His breath tickled my neck now and I shivered a little, welcoming the waves of goosebumps on my body.

I felt him smile against my neck. His scent was all around, and his touch brought me all the comfort in the world. Feeling safe for the first time in a long time, I dozed off peacefully.

Warm lips caressed my neck.

"Beautiful."

YOONGI'S POV

Okay she is faster than me at dozing off.

Ah, so this is what bliss is like.

I ran my lips on her neck, her pulse was unsettled and the scent of vanilla reached me. So exquisite. This feeling. And her.

"Beautiful."

Look at her, always that strong air, even when she sleeps.

Her eyebrows started to scrunch up. I didn't know what was wrong but I held on to her tighter. Tears fell down her cheeks, my gosh, what sort of a nightmare is she having?!

My grip loosened and I propped myself up on one elbow, running my hand through her hair, trying to ease her out of it. Finally, she stopped. Her hand came up my chest and that's when I felt...loved, happy.

I hugged her now, her vanilla scent intoxicating me.

"I love you, Y/N"

______________________________________

Your POV

Do I necessarily have to get up?

Ugh.

I slowly stirred, feeling surprisingly warm all over. That's when I notice dthat I was settled on Yoongi's chest. I felt my cheeks go completely warm. I tried shuffling out of his hold, cause, hello, nature calls!

He let go with a little grunt, turning over and going still. His gentle breath was like music to my ears. I finished washing myself up and I stepped out, embarrassed because my clever ass had forgotten to get my slip into the washroom. He was still asleep. I quickly took the rest of my stuff and ran back inside. I felt relaxed after I came out. One night which was good. Thanks to him.

He looks so peaceful, his hair going into messy waves and his nose moist. His lips were slightly parted, gosh they were so pink. I couldn't help myself. I leaned in and placed a kiss on his forehead.
"Thankyou" I whispered to his sleeping face.
"Don't mention it" he muttered.
Whoops!
He sat up, smirking and wrapping his arm around my neck, pulling me down into a hug.
"We're you spying on me?!"
"Not my fault you were going in and out so many times."

Jeez okay.

He drove me to the court in the afternoon. I was scared.

Scared of facing the past.

Scared of facing it all over again.

Scared of seeing someone I vowed never to think about.

Scared to visit all those memories all over again.

Yoongi grasped my hand and drew me out of my daymare. He looked straight at me, a look that encouraged me and comforted me, he didn't even have to say anything. Before I stepped inside I looked at him again. He stared back, giving me a mix of a sad and blank expression. Taking a deep breath as I entered, I wasn't sure if I was ready for this, just yet.

( A/N : I have thought of going into details about the case and all but I think the content is a little too sensitive. Let's just go ahead, I'll brief you on what happens here. The court proceedings go on and all of a sudden your dad has an outburst, declaring himself guilty. The court prepares him for jail. As he is moving out, you wish to have a word with him.)

I only felt an infinite deal of anger and misery as I approached this stranger. I had only one question.

"Why the fuck did you do it?"

He didn't answer. He only stared before he broke into a senile smile. Not being able to control my anger, I pushed him back and screamed my question again. He chuckled, sounding defeated. I held myself.
"She was your wife, you fucking loved her! You're supposed to be my father! Don't you feel even the slightest bit of remorse?!"

From the corner of my tear blurred eye, I saw a figure in grey and black. Yoongi.

"First off, your mother was the most useless, degrading excuse of a woman. Second of all, you are not my daughter so obviously I'll not feel any remorse. That bitch got what she deserved."

My head went blank.

If not him, who?
Reading my mind, he answered, "She had you with someone else. I don't know who and I don't care either."

That's when I knew every last piece of me was torn and scattered to the four winds. I wasn't scared anymore. Only red mad.

I hissed at him, "You know, you could have faced a compromise just because I pitied you, thinking you were my father. Now, I'm bloody happy you'll be locked in there. She never deserved it and you screwed everything up. Now you will sit in there and think about it for the rest of you fucking lifeless span. Every touch that scarred her, that's scarred me, it will get to you. This will haunt you every night you bastard...."

My volume got louder and I knew he was scared cause no one knew this side of me. Then I felt dizzy. Hot tears glistened in my eyes as I tried to hold them back. The pressure went to my head and I sank to the ground, feeling a pair of arms envelope me before everything went black.