Chapter 7

My eyelids felt heavy as I heaved myself out of bed. Mondays are obviously not anyone's thing and this affected me worse because I always stayed up late weekend nights trying to finish assignments.

The bell rang and my head hurt. Ash was sitting next to me, nudging me to wake up. I expected to rise and greet the beautiful sight of my math teacher's face and probably drop in some stupid introduction equations to new chapters on the board. Instead our head teacher stood there with....WHAT THE-  it's them!

Ashlyn looked more than eager and she gave a sideway smirk at me. I could see that pretty boy and her were already excited to see each other again. Then my eyes fell on the scarecrow and his gaze was fixed dead on me. I felt embarrassed all over again and looked down. We got to know their names although I didn't bother much with the others. They were transfer students and scrarecrow - Min Yoongi- along with three others had music, english, sports and psychology with me. Nice.

Ash had computers and three other subjects with the rest of them. She kept gushing over how clever pretty boy- Taehyung- was with computers. Since I was the best student in psychology class, I had to brief  Seokjin, Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi on the first few chapters since they were a month late to school. Seokjin and Jimin seemed like sweet easy characters to get along with although Jimin was a little flirty. Namjoon politely nodded his head asking the most random questions and I gathered he was pretty smart. Yoongi however, bored his eyes into mine the whole time and half slept later. I don't even know if he's figured out our syllabus. Nevermind, he's not my business.

Even though he's cute.

Focus.

"Y/N?"
"Meh?", I muttered and looked up as my glasses shot back up my nose. Think of the devil...
"I was wondering if you know where the music class is..?" His deep voice gave me goosebumps.
"Yeah, it's in the opposite block, the left room at the back of the third floor. But its not open now we don't have classes."
"D'you guys have a piano there at least?"
"Yeah."
"That's great thanks." He smiled slightly and walked away.

My last classes in the earlier half of the week were always free. I felt half guilty for telling Yoongi not to go to the music room since he was so earnest in going. Truth is, I spend my time in there when it's empty and I write.

I quickly slipped to the room and was about to enter when I heard a piano playing softly. Ugh, he beat me to it. I was about to leave but some idiotic invisible force of those notes held my feet to the ground and I turned to listen clearly. The music was beautiful and I could make out that the keys were being played gracefully. I looked around the door to find an ethereal sight.

His lean frame on the seat and his powerful veiny hands with gentle long fingers danced on the keys

His lean frame on the seat and his powerful veiny hands with gentle long fingers danced on the keys. His eyes were closed and he seemed so lost and at peace. An aura of mysterious tragedy radiated from him towards me.
And I watched.
And I felt my whole universe shift.
I felt his music coarse into my veins and tear me.
But the sight of him held me.
And I knew this was bliss.
My own little euphoria.

Then I caught myself.

I slowly backed away. I went to a secluded classroom and thought of something to write. But only he was on my mind.

Why you?

I wanted to write something about him but I couldn't find words to describe how beautiful everything was. Maybe I can never find such words.

I sighed and waited for the bell to ring. And as I made my way home, I caught a glimpse of his dark beautiful head around a corridor.

I knew I had fallen.

I don't know how hard.