Chapter 2

Typing away at the computer in my studio wasn't a big deal considering this was the ordeal I enjoyed working at on late Thursday nights. I think I pressed the backspace key more than the letters. Finally I got some lyrics going and I thought I'd just do it later.

I took a break and made myslef some coffee. I slowly strolled around the room. It was raining a zoo outside. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Genius: Baby when are you coming home?                                             6:30pm

Genius: Hey it's raining heavily. I'm sorry I can't come pick you up. I've got a meeting with Namjoon and the others.                                     7:14

Genius: Are you home yet? I made your fave, kimchi and lamb. Text me asap. Love you.                     9:55

  Nah I'm not home yet sorry I was so caught up at work. I'm heading back now. : Me

I sighed. The rain had reduced to a dull drizzle but it was really foggy outside. My deadline was on Saturday jeez. I decided to have a drink at the bar across the street just to ease myself out.

Well, the one drink had turned into two bottles and I somehow tried stumbling back to my studio. It was still foggy as heck. I couldn't even see the road properly. I heard this weird noise and I just shuffled around the road when I saw something coming at me. It was like fairy mist, faint at first but slowly growing on me. I smiled like an idiot and blacked out thanks to the drinks. The last thing I remembered about that night was a brilliant heavenly light.