Chapter 24

The night was delightfully slow. Yoongi wasted no time in delicately slipping off my dress, trailing kisses down my back.
His fingers were all over. However it felt new. His touch was rough and his mouth was practically tearing my skin.

He was now sucking at my breasts and the way his tongue traced slick movements had me throwing my head back and reaching out to tug on his hair.

"Fuck I've missed you."
"Yoongi we did it only two days ago."
"And why don't you think it's fucking torture, cause I think so."
"Chees-"
"Shut up. Oh god you're so beautiful I don't think I can ever stop ."

With that he went lower and lower and I could feel myself getting a little too aroused. He silently snickered when he smelt it and gently ran his fingers down, causing my hips to buckle up at the sensation.

"Now look who's eager."

He only touched me lightly and that made me aggravated because I wanted him to take it a notch up. But he kept teasing until I actually begged him.

"Shhh", he came up again, his ministrations on my heat continuing and gave me a deep kiss, running his tongue all over mine and biting my lip.

He paused for a moment, looking up at my fucked out expression before running his tongue up my clit and I just couldn't stop looking, appreciating how his moist dark bangs hung over his glistening forehead as he worked his tongue and his lips in. Ticklish sensations were hitting my head in waves and I clasped on to his hair again and rolled my hips carefully.

He stopped and smirked at me.
"Fuck yourself out on me princess."

Bloody tease that was fucking it. As he stuck his tongue out, long and pink I grinded on it at a fast, irregular pace. It was building up and I was so close when he jerked my hand off and moved his head away, smirking again.

I whined now and he silenced me by connecting our lips again and I could taste myself. Holy shit he actually looked hot with my juices shining on his lips and his nose.

His hard member brushed against my thigh and I flipped him over, straddling him again and grinding onto him without letting him enter me.

Licking his tip gracefully, I gave light flicks, knowing exactly how much he liked it. Groaning deeply in response, he pushed himself further into me.
Finally he had his hand wound in my hair as I moved harshly wanting him to spill in my mouth.

But my rebellious thoughts pushed through and as I felt him jerk in my mouth I stopped too, denying his orgasm.
He looked at me with dark eyes, probably even angry.

Pushing me back down he reached over to the side table for a belt and deftly knotted it around my hands, giving me a worried look.
I smiled back at him, not wanting to hide how longing I was whatever he did to me.

His lips lightly brushed my ear before his teeth grazed it and he gritted, " I will not go gentle."

Ignoring that, I guided him into me and he went faster than ever, our moans in sync once again.

"Ah baby let me hear how good I make you feel", he groaned, exasperated and I emphasized my moans, not exactly doing it on purpose.

He whispered wild indecencies into my ear, bringing me closer. As my walls gradually clasped around him, he panted "Not yet I want to come with you princess."

Holding it in was a real ordeal but when I finally let go when he ordered me to, the sensation intensified and I could see sparks through my closed lids.

Yoongi pulled out and playfully rubbed my nub with his thumb, kissing me. I cleant us and he drove me back to his place for session two. Hopefully a four cause I can never get enough of him.