Chapter 22

"Y/N".

That distant dream is back.

Or maybe I'm not dreaming.

I can feel his presence and his pulsating ebony scent intoxicated me.

His touch numbed me.

His hands are all over and I explore every bit of him too.

Nothing less than..

Perfect.

But suddenly he pulls away, not wanting to accept me. Accept that I'm here.

Cause I'm not right?

___________________________________________

"Y/N".

Hot breath tickled my ear and I felt a warmth in me, because I loved that voice so much. The owner had turned me on my stomach and was trailing his fingers down my back, burning me with his touch all over again.

I turned over and held him closer to me. The feel of his bare body against mine on a late afternoon like this made me feel so alive. Rays of lights dimly lit the room through the dark curtains.

Yoongi got up and pulled on only grey sweatpants. As I watched them sliding up I unconsciously bit my lip, earning a smirk from Yoongi. He picked up a black t-shirt from his wardrobe and helped me into it, before slipping on some fresh underwear. He wrapped my legs around his waist and gently carried me outside after pressing me up the bedroom door and caressing my neck gently.

"Can't I just have you for breakfast?"
"It's actually lunch time and no."
I rolled my eyes at his silly whines and he laughed it off, the sound reaching his deep raspy tone which made me feel weak.
"Dinner will do though."

I watched his muscles subtly stand out on his back and arms as he reached for cupboards and bent down into drawers to fix lunch. I cleared the table and laid the plates while he served. We just watched each other, trying to absorb everything that happened last night. He suddenly reached across the table and placed his thumb on my lips, rubbing them delicately.

_________________________________________

YOONGI'S POV

Wow. How can someone look as appealing as she does?  Last night was the best night of my life. Being next to her, inside her -- was something I could scarcely ever imagine. Her lips, her skin, her moans, I wanted to hear them forever.

She looks so perfect right now, I felt oddly pleased looking at the marks I left on her. It's like marking your most precious territory and I just wanted to reach out and touch them.

Her eyes shone, her hair was tousled and looked beautiful in the light. Her lips formed a fuller and more pouty shape when I noticed how badly bruised she was.
Oh no, I didn't mean to do that Y/N I'm so sorry..

I reached out to graze her lips with my thumb. I looked closely at the deep red splits and I cursed myself even more. She knew what I was thinking and she ran her hands down my forearm, giving me that look saying that she's alright. We finish lunch and laze around, having casual make out sessions.

I kinda feel like I'm forcing her into it, but I don't even know why I can't stop touching her. I love the control I have over her, I love how I flustered her, I love how I can make her writhe in ecstasy. I love her. As she just feels my arms and my neck, the energy flows from her to me and back to her.

She pulls my head up and looks deep into my eyes. I feel I can drown in her and I'd happily do so.

___________________________________________

YOUR POV

I can never imagine getting so much comfort from anyone but him. He's so unreal, the dark, soft hair, the swollen cherry lips, the devilish gaze of his and his low growls give me goosebumps.

I love having him all to myself and I feel so content. I stare at his veiny hands all over again. As he brings his hand up to cup my cheek, my face goes limp in it.
Pure bliss.

I feel sleepy somewhere in the middle and I feel his arms gently laying me down on his bed. Pretending to be asleep, I spy on him as he sits at his desk and starts to fiddle with his headphones, his audio mixer, a digital keyboard and a notebook.

The image is embedded in my mind as I observe how he scrunches his nose when he's not satisfied with something, how his brows wrinkle together in frustration and his puffy lips pouting when he tries to fix something.

His ethereal hands continue to write and I observe the glint of his blue ring he's always wearing. I notice how his last two fingers are slightly bent when he flattens his palms and adjusts his headphones.
Sure enough, I drift off again.

A/N : Heyy! Sorry for not updating enough cause my mom decided to take a shitty vacation and I got back home today AND I'm soooooo exhausted right now. I wanted to keep this chapter a little detailed sorry if it was boring but it's also a rice grain of a summary of things I notice Yoongi does. Sorry, I just love him so much.

By the way, any Hobi stans here? Hit me up, I've got a good idea for a Hope FF. And I'm planning to start on another BTS FF with all the members. I'm bursting with ideas and you H.O.R.N.Y.s can expect me to drop some real dirt licking stuff on the way, why am I like this?

I guess I fed off the fifty shades series too much, blame my bff (a random gummy bear) for it.

Also, can we talk about how ANNOYING it is that autocorrect changes Y/N into "You/No". Jeez.

Speaking of it here's a Kim Seokjin joke to ruin your day and I made this up but I'm labelling it as his cause it sounds like the dumb stuff he makes up. Such an ethereal guy tho and his triple octave blew my wig.

How do you greet an irritating Korean?
'Annoy'eong.

Yep, you can kill me (although I'm dead but okay I need to stop this shit)

Thanks for sticking around to read this long ass author's note. (That is if you've even reached this).

And show some love to my Jimin FF. Idk why it says three parts but I uploaded six and Jimin is getting WAY too comfy with you in there ;)