Chapter 21

A/N : Okay, you know shit's going down here so if you're a soft stan, abort chapter, I repeat, abort chapter. (not the book for fuck's sake)

Oh btw I recommend listening to The Weeknd's Call Out My Name while reading this. 😏

Your POV

Yoongi and I got into a taxi as soon as we could. His grip on my thigh tightened and I whined. We could practically heard the music on the driver's earphones so luckily I could say whatever I wanted.

"Yoongi"
"What?"
"Don't do that, please it's killing me."
"Don't do what?"
"Don't rub my legs like that. Not here."
"Oh" his smirk grew wider.
"You mean don't do this, princess?"
His fingers slid all the way to my ankle and he teasingly traced a line up my thigh when he dipped it closer to my centre. I felt myself getting warm and wet inside while I shivered with goosebumps on my arms.

We got back and going up in the lift, Yoongi suddenly slammed me hard against the mirror with a loud thud and kissed me intensely. He bit my lip harder this time and I moaned. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue in and I felt dizzy, craving him so much.

We got out, I've never seen him unlocking a door so fast. He looked hauntingly beautiful as he stood in the dim corridor light and I stood still, mesmerized, not moving before he turned to look at me with lust dancing in his eyes.

I moved in, guided by this invisible force pulling me to him. He slammed the door shut with his leg and then backed himself up against it, that damn gaze compelling me to kiss him again. We kissed hard and I felt blood in my mouth but I kept going. Yoongi took my hips and pushed them onto his and I felt his obvious hardness. He pulled away roughly and then turned me around to face my back to the door.

Placing one hand on the door to my right, he leaned in again, his other hand moving slowly on my waist. He squeezed my waist tight and brought his hand down to my hip, trailing it to my butt and lightly pressing it. His hand abruptly went up my back to my shoulder.

He held my jaw and lifted my face up, biting down on my neck hard. I winced in pain and he stopped, looking at me, concerned.
"Don't. Stop."
He obliged happily and continued his assault on my neck. I moaned deeply and his kisses only got harder and more painful.

His hands now found the hem of my dress which was way above my knee. He slid his hand under the and caressed my inner thing, trailing his fingers to the crevice between my thigh and my hip, but never touching me where I so badly wanted him to. Sensing my want, he cupped my centre gently, making me go completely weak. I don't have the strength to stand anymore.

It's like my moans were music to him. He knew how he could bring them out, his pressure urging me to be louder.

"Ahh..Yoongi" I barely managed to whisper as I suffered, not so silently, under his feverish kisses.

He stopped and admired his work on me. In the mirror facing the door from the living room, I made out the pink marks on my skin and I ran my hand over them, loving how raw they looked.

He kissed my cheek and then took me by the hand, to his room. He picked me up and settled me on the bed and roughly removed his jacket and threw it to one side. His black t-shirt clung to his figure and I observed his lean stomach and his bulge through his jeans. I felt tickling waves flowing through me, rushing to my head and screaming at me, how badly I wanted him.

He crawled to me on the bed and hovered above me, this time only looking into my eyes. He caressed my thigh again and tugged on the side of my panties. Then he left it and slid my dress strap down a bit, exposing my shoulder and he kissed my collarbone till there.

He flipped me over and found the zip of my dress. He gradually dragged it down, exposing my back and the thin strap of my bra. He peppered kisses from my shoulder blades till the small of my back. He then slid the dress off effortlessly, revealing me in matching black lace. His gaze, if possible, only grew darker.

He intently stared at me while his thumb grazed the cup edge of my bra, before rubbing my nipples through the material. I was breathing deeply, knowing that if I moaned, I might as well scream. He pulled one cup down, exposing my breast and gently squeezed it as his lips found mine. He did the same thing to the other one. I made him sit up and remover his shirt and jeans while I undid my bra.

His tight boxers betrayed him a lot as they showed a wet spot, I guess my panties were doing the same thing too. Yoongi came down on me, taking in my scent and my breath got deeper, feeling his moist nose and lips graze my skin right under my breast before reaching the hem of my panties. I felt nervous now but way more good about this. He positioned his head between my thighs. He first kissed my inner thigh and bit it, causing me to gasp every now and then.

I threw my head back when his lips grazed my centre through my soaked underwear. He started making out with my centre and I couldn't hold my moans in anymore. I managed to suppress them but it was a hard job.

"Look at me." He ordered.
I slowly raised my head up to see an erotic sight. Yoongi, his pink mouth hovering above my core. He then took the material between his teeth and dragged it down to my ankles before removing them with his hands completely. I felt everything else in the room go blurry, my sight focused only on him.

Cold air hit my bare clit and Yoongi dipped his tongue in, running long lines up. He flattened his tongue and pressed down hard on my most sensitive spot which sent my eyes rolling back into my head. He suddenly inserted a long digit inside me and I felt tears coming to my eyes, wishing it was his shaft instead.

He inserted two more and I was a moaning mess. When I felt my high coming, I feared that something would break. Instead, a feeling of euphoria hit me hard and coarsed through my body, a long with goosebumps rising and I went light headed from it.

I flipped Yoongi over and quickly slid his underwear down revealing how rock hard he was. I licked his slit slightly and his breaths were deep now. I ran my tongue around his tip, before taking him in completely, his precum making it easy for him to slide in.

His moans were amazingly deep and husky and right now, I only wanted to hear him come undone in me, I only wanted to make him feel good.

"Ahhhhh.....ah...oh fuck Y/N.......ah yeah princess..."

I went on, wanting to hear this forever. He finally came moaning at a beautifully loud volume. Giving his slit a final lick, I sat up, wanting him to look at what a mess I was for him. He didn't waste a second longer and immediately flipped me on my back and kissed me.

He teased my entrance with his hardness and it felt so good against my core.

"Oh Y/N I want you, I want you so bad."
"Just take me then Yoongi what are you waiting for?"

A feral light blazed in his eyes as he thrusted in and I whimpered at him filling me completely. The pain was so sharp, I felt my walls burning. Yoongi however paid no attention and pulled out, only to slid in slowly and hard, making me feel sinfull pain.

He thrusted hard and slow at first but then picked up at an inhumane pace. I was surprised at how I just wanted the pain. I felt a strange sensation in my stomach which sent chills all over my body. At the pace Yoongi was going, I would have yelled and asked him to stop, only if it didn't feel so fucking good.

My high was totally uncalled for and I felt the blood rushing to my head. My insides burst open and I felt my hips rocking to the raw pain and pleasure. Yoongi's thrusts now got slower as he came undone again inside me. He rested his forehead on mine and our deep ragged breaths were  muffled by the way he took my lips in and bit on them like an animal.

But I didn't care how much it hurt, only the spasms and the intensity was all I could focus on. With a last few hard thrusts, he pulled out.

He turned me over and started running his hands through my hair.
"I'm so sorry."
"For what?"
"I think I went too rough on you." He slid his hands all over his marks on me.
"Yoongi it's perfect. This is what I wanted. I love you."
He gave a slight smile and kissed my forehead.
"I love you so much."