A Huge Note

So this is a sort of rant because I feel I really need to bring attention to this topic.

See, BTS promotes the concept of loving yourself for a reason. Maybe it's very common and mainstream but it is just so important.

I've had some issues lately and I'll admit I am a victim of myself. Literally. I hate and curse myself because over the last five years I've just fed on all the negativity people have given me.

That is, until I got into BTS, joined a boarding school far away from my hateful family and met a beautiful person. (My random gummy bear I love you so much)

So my best friend and BTS, that's like 8  people, against probably a hundred in my life who have had a horrible impact on my life.

Only these eight people managed to tell me how important I am and how I must stop caring about other assholes. And I am infinitely forever grateful to them for that.

However, recently I've fallen back into a particular sticky state and one random day I remembered how everything was last year, euphoria for me really. (No pun intended I just like that word)

I'm again learning to accept myself and it's going to be a hard journey.

Forget about me, I'm trying to focus this on you sorry.

You, who is reading this right now.
You are unique.
You are important.
You are beautiful.
You matter.
You play a role in someone's life. A very important one.
People love you. I'm sure in such a densely populated world even when you feel like no one does, someone cares.

And I purple you.

Please take care of yourself and I hope your health is good. I hope someone or something makes you smile today, I hope you laugh everyday, I hope you remind yourself how special you are.
I hope you get all the good things in life.

Thankyou for reading this and please implement this in your life. Because the world literally revolves on how we treat each other which is interdependent on how we treat ourselves.

Love yourself ❤