Chapter 14

Your POV

His eyes sparkled as they danced over the altitude at the city lights.
I've never felt so warm.
His arms encircle me and he turns his gaze to me.
Ahh....

"Wake up, I haven't got all day dog."

Huh?

My eyes shot open.

My step-monster was standing next to me.
"Finally, the court has filed an order for you to attend your hearing tomorrow."
"The cour-"
"And here's the CA's number, I don't care what you do, here's the cash for whatever you need."
"But why-oh."
"That's right", she said, a frown appearing on her face, for once I thought she looked sorry for me,"This is about your father."

______________________________________

Hey I'm so sorry if it's early but I'm in a real fix, can I come over? : Me

Yoongi: Yeah of course, what's up?

I'll let ya know when I come. : Me

I was getting horribly worked up.

So they had nabbed him.

After all these years.

And I still can't stand the fact that I'm going to see his bastard face again.

Yoongi opened the door literally two seconds after I knocked.
"Hey" his voice was husky and deep circles framed his eyes.
"I'm so sorry did I wake-"
"It's okay I'll listen anytime."

He plopped me down on the sofa and went to his kitchen to make coffee.
"I never knew you liked coffee."
"Meh I have it rarely."

He sits down and pushed a cup towards me which smells great.
"Shoot."

I try speaking but somehow I can't form words.
"I...have to go...to the c..court tomorrow."
"For what joy?!"
"They want a hearing about my dad's case. Yoongi, I can't even stand the thought of seeing him again. I'm so scared I'm just not ready, I know I'm gonna break down and this is about murder what if this gets out I can't take-"
"Hey, hey" he carefully draws me into his arms and the pain subsides.
"All you have to do is confirm the statement. I know that facing this must be the hardest thing you could ever do in your life but it's okay. And I'll come with you. The only thing I'm scared of is that I might punch him hard in the face and get locked myself but I'll be with you no matter what. Ease yourself into this. When's the hearing?"
"Tomorrow."
"We're going out today. I'm gonna make you forget about this, kay?"
"Yes.... Yoongi.."
"Hmm?"
"Thankyou." Such a simple word but I meant it from the bottom of my heart.
He gave me the most pure smile I had ever seen.
"Don't mention it."
He hesitates to move for a bit then shifts towards me and slowly kisses my head. He then disappears into his room and gets ready. I wait and walk around. I inspect the beautiful brown piano and his mini studio. He walks out, wearing a white tee, ripped black jeans and a dark denim jacket.
"I was thinking, I should take you around to the boys place first. Jin can make some good breakfast, we have a small nap and set out?"
"I don't have anything with the step monsters today so okay."

______________________________________

The house was a nice airy place with a few bedrooms and everyone was more than welcoming. I offered to help Jin and he was happy to accept. Yoongi sat with Hoseok and Taehyung in the living room. Jungkook and Jimin were still asleep and Namjoon had gone early to work.

YOONGI'S POV

The boys were now really relaxed around Y/N. She was happily chatting away with Jin and I lay on the couch, Hoseok and Taehyung sitting on the chairs.

"So how serious are you guys?" Hoseok asked mischievously.
I had never given a thought to that. Okay I had but after that one kiss, I never brought anything up with Y/N. As it is she's in a sensitive situation and I would hate to make it difficult.

"We're really just friends-"
"Don't give me that shit. C'mon you talk about her almost every day and you're comparatively happier after you started spending time with her."
Was I? Maybe yeah.
"I just don't wanna make things awkward but I'll see about it later."
"Kay."
I'm glad he didn't take the talk further. He knows how much things like this prick me.

I turned my attention to Y/N. Holy shit, she looked...hot..in an apron. The strings framed her waist well and her curves were more prominent. Her face was lit up with an earthly morning glow. She's so beautiful.

Finally breakfast was ready. Although the cooking was great, I only had a quarter of what was on my plate and got up, asking Y/N to join me upstairs, earning whistles and smirks from the guys in turn.

Y/N looked worried but I was going to make that better today.

Your POV

Six bites?? That's literally it?! Man no wonder he's so skinny. Hoseok, reading my mind, answered," He only eats to live."
He had the most unusual habits. But I don't know that's what I loved about him.

I gobbled up dinner quickly and half ran upstairs, to find the most beautiful man on earth. His dark hair was a curly mess and his cheeks were puffed and his lips stuck out. I couldn't help placing a tiny kiss on his forehead. He slowly opened his eyes and took me in his arms. As his hand went over my waist, I shivered. It was like exposing such a vulnerable part to him and his warm hand gave all the comfort in the world.
"Y/N?"
"Hmm?"
"What are we?"
"Honestly Yoongi, I have no idea."