Chapter 19

"Y/N"

I slowly opened my eyes, only to be greeted with bright light shining into them, something that I intensely disliked and I immediately guessed I was in a hospital.

Yoongi. He was seated next to me.
"You've been out for an hour."
"I'm sorr-"
"What's up with you apologising for this? It's not your fault."
"Yes but I shouldn't have worked everything up so much. You could have gone home at least."
"I am now and you are coming with me. The doctor's already checked you up and told me that you mustn't be under too much pressure or you'll pass out quite often. But he said as soon as you wake up, if you're feeling well enough, you can leave."

______________________________________

"Yoongi."
"Yes?"
"Do you think I'll ever find my real father?"
"Y/N I'll be brutally honest. I don't want to give you false hope on this but you should let this go. Chances of locating him are too slim and if he left your mother despite her bearing his own child, there's really no hardcore reason he'd want to see you. I'm so sorry but that's how this world is."

I stayed silent. My thoughts battled with Yoongi's words. Finally I knew he was completely right. He only wanted to make sensible decisions for my own good. That night, as I got into bed, I dozed off while he talked about some of his favourite books. Before I completely went into dreamland, I kissed him on the cheek, only two centimetres away from his mouth.

Our lips met and I felt at home. He kissed me passionately, before slowly biting down on my lower lip. As I moaned out of longing, my hands went up to his shoulders. I felt him smirk against my lips. My hands slid up his arms to his neck and he broke away. He gave me a dark stare, before turning me away from him and slowly peppering kisses from my neck to my shoulder.

The nightmares stopped that night.

______________________________________

[A/N : I'm sorry the chapters are short and the updation is long but please bear w me.]