?? Chapter 10??

I slowly walk up the stairs, making sure I'm heard as I pass the room Karkat's in. A few seconds later, I hear his confused voice.
        "Hey I thought you were going to John's?"
        I stop in my tracks and reply to him, slowly turning around. "I forgot something."
        "Oh..." I can see he's thinking about asking me something. "You've been over at John's a lot lately. What are you guys doing?"
        I can tell he meant to make the question casual, but I knew he was worried. I frown "What? Can't I hang out with my other friends? You know, I don't always have to be here with you! I'm allowed to do other things!" I snap.
        I can see Karkats face frozen in shock and hurt. I almost smiled as I quickly stormed downstairs, making sure to slam the door behind me.
        I wanted to see how far I could take this, so a few days later, I walked up behind Karkat in the kitchen and startled him. He turned around in surprise and accidentally hit me. He was about to apologize, but I cut him off and shoved him hard. He stumbled and fell to the floor, looking scared and pissed off at the same time. "Holy shit. You're so over dramatic. I barely he pushed you," I said harshly, turning to leave and smiling to myself.
        Over the next few weeks, I noticed Karkat on edge. He doesn't trust me as much anymore. I can tell he's scared. He doesn't want to piss me off. It makes me feel powerful. I wonder how long I can keep doing this until he breaks?