Chap 6: Oyasumi

Ishida's Point of View

I woke up from bed with a very ache on my head. I can't move from my bed even an inch so, I decided that I wouldn't be in school at this day.

I rest my head at the pillow then at this morning, I just stared at the sun which is lighting up my face because of its rays. I can also hear those chirping birds as they dance by the air.

I've been thinking about the reason why I began to avoid Nishimiya's presence. Well, maybe I'd been varied away with the angry I've felt that day.

And, at this moment, I just realized that I can't live without talking to Nishimiya or, without seeing her smiles and without hearing her laughs.

I want to apologize by now. I want to say sorry to her for being a little rude.

I wish I can take back the time.

"Shou-chan." Called someone to me, and I believe that's Mom.

"Hey, Mom." I said as I sat down the bed weakly.

She smiled before entering my room, bringing a tray with a bowl of hot soup above. "Here,"

I smiled at her before getting the bowl. "Arigato."

I drank the hot soup then, when I have done drinking it, 4 small knocks suddenly broke the silence inside my room.

"Come in," I said as I waited for the person who knocked at my door. Lemme guess, it's Maria.

"Kon'nichiwa, Shou-tan!" Shouted Maria. She smiled at me widely as her eyes' size shrink.

I was right.

"What brings you here?" I ask Maria kindly as I gesture at her to come near me. She did get the memo so she followed.

"Shou-tan? Someone's waiting for you outside," I gave her a curious look.

Waiting for me?

I came down the stairs then when I've reached the door, I opened it and the person that burst upon me was...

Yuzuru?

"Yo," she greeted. I greeted back to her unsurely.

"Why aren't you at school?" She ask me.

"Actually, I'm going to ask the same question to you." I answered with a little hint of sarcasm in my tone.

She's supposed to be at school at this morning. But it's fine, I guess, lunch break is happening in any minutes at school by now.

"I know what you're thinking and I guess, you're right. Lunch is starting. Anyways, how about you? Why aren't you at school?" She ask as she holds her camera.

Seriously, does she always bring that everywhere?

"I have a headache. Say, Yuzuru. Why are you here?" I ask to change the topic.

"Uhm.." She said as she play her fingers. "I want you to help me to take a great scenery picture?"

Hmm.

A scenery picture?

"Ah right." I said as if a lightened bulb showed above my head. "Come with me. We'll visit a friend."

"A friend?"

"Hai." I answered as I took her hand to get ourselves to our friend's house.

•••

"Kon'nichiwa." Greeted Yuzu as she bow her head down. Of course, I did the same thing.

"Is Nagatsuka-kun there?" I ask politely to his Mom.

"Hai." She answered as she open the door wider. "Come in."

"Nagatsu!" Called his Mom. We were actually here at their sala waiting for him.