Chap 19: He's Back

Sorry for the long wait. But I posted the next chapter and the epilogue. Thanks for reading! Yey!

Chapter 19
He's Back

"Yuzu?" — Nagatsuka

"Wait, you guys are here too? What's going on?" — Hiroshi

"Is this some kind of set up?" — Kawai

I laughed at all of them.

"Kind of. But I called all of you 'cause we're going to fetch an old friend." I smiled at each one of them. I can see curiosity written over their faces. Over the faces of my friends. And funny to say but it's same as the expression onee chan gave me last night.

"Then, what's up with this venue? In front of the airport?" ask Hiroshi once again. I smiled at him.

"I know you don't know him. But I bet it would be worth it for you to know and befriend him."

We went inside the airport and there, we waited for the a plane to land down outside of this station. I can still sense that they all want to ask who is it and to be honest, I'm a bit sad for they don't remember him. But I know after they see him, they will. :)

I heard the speaker said words about an incoming plane so I got alerted 'cause this might be the plane he is in now. When we saw how the plane landed, I waited until I saw a familiar face going down the plane.

"There he is!" I smiled.

When he finally got off the plane, I ran to meet him then I saw how a smile formed on his face. I guess nothing changed to him after all. He's still the same old Toshi Mashibasa I know.

"Toshi?" I heard Kawai's voice.

He turned to look at Kawai. "Hey there, old friend."

Kawai ran towards him before giving him a quick hug. I also, gave him a hug before everyone followed in, forming a group hug. After we let go, I was finally happy to say everyone remembered him. Everyone remembered Toshi-kun.

Tachi never told us he'll study in America last year. But I was happy to know his fine. He's still a friend, of course. I know we had a fight last time together, but thankfully, we're back to being friends again.

We immediately left the airport and as we went to a known café not so far from the airport.

"How's America, Toshi-kun?" ask Sahara.

He smiled at her, "Awesome."

"Man, we still miss you even though we had some misunderstanding. Anyways, why didn't you let us know 'bout your leave?" Asked Ishida before taking a sip on his drink.

Toshi shrugged, "It was unexpected, Ishida. Mom just suddenly made me fly with her to America for some business matter."

"I see. So, are you staying here for vacation?"

He shook his head, "Nope. I'm staying here again for good."