Chap 8: Yuzu & Nagatsuka's Plan

[A/N: Actually I plan to give the main characters POVs. 😆 Especially, the very main characters.]

Yuzuru's Point of View

This world is unbelievably small. You see? In times like this, we saw, err.. I saw Nagatsuka-kun and Ishida-kun. And, in a blink, Ishida saw onee with Hiroshi.

Oh man. This is a great head ache.

"I gotta go," said Ishida-kun in a low voice. He lowered  his head as if he's about to cry.

Onee then turned her look at us and she saw Ishida-kun walking away, with Nagatsuka behind his back.

I ran towards onee then I told her something that made her shock.

"Onee, follow him. He is dead jealous with you and Hiroshi-kun." I commanded her.

Onee nodded then she leave me and Hiroshi-kun standing here alone. I glared at Hiroshi once onee left.

Seriously.

Hiroshi. Messed it all up.

When he became close friends with onee, our plan got all messed up. He kept on sticking beside onee as if he is onee's boyfriend.

But what can I do?

I might hurt onee's feelings. So... Let it be.

But not anymore.

"You, Hiroshi-kun." I gave a stress tone to his name. "Who are you to onee's life?"

"Whut?" He ask as he raised his eye brow. Eh?

"You've got two ears and you didn't even hear a single word from me?" I said wildly. As an imouto of Nishimiya Shouko, I'll do everything what's best for her.

I know Ishida-kun will always be by onee's side.

"Okay. I'm kidding." He said as he cross his arms. "What do you need from me?"

"Who are you to onee's life?" I ask as I did the same. Crossing arms at him.

If he taught I'm weak, then I'll show him that I have strong-ness hidden in me.

"I'm just a childhood friend of Nishimiya-senpai." Said Hiroshi as he smirk. I thought he's a kind person and I thought he is trusted. But the real thing is, he is not.

"Then do you like Onee?"

"Yes." My eyes widened after hearing that. When I've recovered, I bit my lip because of too much anger. Before leaving the place to follow the two, I gave him another glare before speaking.

"No one wants you, Hiroshi. So give up. Chikusyoo!"

•••

Nagatsuka's Point of View

I've kinda feel weird 'cause I've been following him wherever he goes. It also feels weird 'cause Ishida-kun's crying as he doesn't stop from avoiding Shouko-san.

And, as a friend. I really feel sad for the two of them fighting like this.

The plan's all wrecked up, anyways.

"I-shida." I heard Nishimiya sob trying to grab Ishida's polo shirt.

Ishida then stopped and suddenly, I shivered when I saw him glared at me. Oh man.

"Nagatsuka-kun, please leave the place. I need some private talk with Nishimiya." I nodded immediately then I decided to leave the place.

But I can't let Ishida go.

I hid on one of the bushes then I had the chance to watch the two secretly. And that's not it, I could hear their conversation. Err.. Not hear, I mean is, see."

"Ishida-kun, gommenasai that I made you mad." My eyes suddenly widened when I saw Shouka-san hugged my best friend.

This isn't on the plan but, I guess this goes well.

Shouko-san lets go of the hug then Ishida replied to what she have said. "I'm so sorry too, Nishimiya. I'm sorry I grew mad at you."

Shouko-san then sobbed again and Ishida-kun hugged her as he rub Shouko-san's hair gently.

When the both of them became good friends again. I sighed in disbelief.

Seriously, Ishida-kun? I thought he's going to confess, but no.

Pfft.

After the two left the place, I depart from the bushes then right at the moment, I saw Yuzu pouting.

"Yo!" I raised my hand.

"Eh? What happened to you?" Her facial expression changed. "You look all filthy."

She was right. There's some twigs stuck at my hair and dirt were sticking at my skin. Ugh gross tho.

"By the way, did you see onee and Ishida-kun?" She ask to change the topic.

I nodded. "Hai. They're fine now."

Suddenly, Yuzu's face turned into happiness. "Really?!"

I sighed once again. This is a bad news for me. "Yuzu, Ishida-kun didn't even confess to Shouko-san."

Yuzu pouted again. "I think so."

"Maybe we could do something? You see, they're getting close to being more than friends. Yuzu, we need one more plan to get them real close."

Yuzu nodded then she turned her look towards the sky. "Right. Nagatsuka-kun?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I do something devilish?"

I turned my look to her. "What d'you mean?"

"This plan is straight forward. Ishida-kun will surely confess to onee at this one."

I smiled. "Yeah, as long as it leads to that."

"Great."

"I just need to lie, a little."

•••