Chap 3: Promise

[A/N: Vote or Comment 😊] 
(2020 note) Hello, readers. Please bear with my mistakes in this story. I know my mistakes such as onii and onee, Naoka and Ueno being two different person, typos, Shouko not supposed to hear and understand words and the name of Shouko's mother which is supposed to be Ms. Yaeko Nishimiya. I have no time editing this story I wrote way back when I'm 11 years old yet due to overloaded schoolworks, so please correct those mistakes in your minds or just leave the story to find a perfect one.😊

Yuzuru's Point of View

"How was your day?" Ask Mom as me and Nishimiya eat our dinner.

We've already got home after a long day of riding and eating at the amusement park we went. I admit it was tiring but when I was around Naoka, Kawai, Ueno, Sahara, Ishida and the others. It makes me happy.

"Have you capture a lot of pictures?" Ask mom as she gave us Nishimiya a smile. I took the camera which was beside my plate then I open some pictures to let Mom see them.

"Was it fine for my project, Mom?" I ask. I really captured a lot so, I can choose which one is the best for my project of how beautiful nature is. It must be pass by Monday so, I'll literally do my best for this.

"Great, I like this flowers," Mom said as she point towards the picture of daisies which I took this morning.

I smiled as she said those words. Actually, Mom is right. I also think the same thing. I turned my head to Nishimiya who was quietly reading a manga book.

"Onee-chan?" I called to my sister. She smiled at me with a little mark of curiosity on her face.

"Does this photo look nice to you?" I ask onee-chan as I moved the camera closer to her.

"Yuzuru, I'll be going to grocery store, okay?" Mom said as she leave the kitchen. I nodded at her as I waited for onee-chan's feedback about the photo.

But, what took onee-chan so long?

I turned my attention to onee chan then, her reaction isn't what I expected.

"Nani, onee-chan?" I ask.

I looked closer at Nishimiya's reaction. Suddenly, her face turned red then she began to avoid my eye contact with her.

Eh?

I turn the camera towards me. Ohh, I know what's wrong.

Its Ishida's picture showed here.

"Eh, gommenasai, Onee-chan." I said as I hide the camera away from her.

"Its okay." She said as she smile a little bit. Ha. It really feels weird that onee chan's greatest weakness is Ishida. Hahaha.

I smirked a little but then, I remembered to ask her one thing. "Um, onee chan."

She looked at me with curiosity.

"Do you really like Ishida?" Okay. This is really a realtalk.

"H-Hai." She answered. I can't stop from smiling after hearing her answer.

"Then, you held Ishida-kun's hand when we ride the roller coaster, right?" I ask as I wiggle my eye brows.

She began to get red again. "I thought no one saw it except Ishida-kun."

I giggled a little. I looked at onee-chan and I guess she really like Ishida-kun that much. If only she know that Ishida likes her too.

Onee-chan looked at me as if she's unsure. And I know what she's thinking. Of course, I know her for she's my onee-chan.

"Don't worry, onee-chan. I'll keep this between ourselves." I said kindly.

Onee-chan then smiled at me as if she's trusting me wholeheartedly. Dont worry, Onee-chan. I'll keep safe of your secret.

"Promise?" Said Nishimiya slowly.

"Promise." I answered then smiled at her as we do a pinky swear.

In the middle of our talk, I heard the faint sound of our door.

"I'm home!" A familiar soft voice shouted from the door. It's mom. She's already here.

I looked at Nishimiya then she suddenly yawn. Of course, it's been a long day today.

I assist Onee-chan towards her bedroom then I smiled before I leave.

"Oyasumi, Onee-chan."

•••