Chapter 5 - Locked With You?!

Layla's POV

"Look jerk, I have been trying to get out of here! You and I are stuck in here because the door is freaking locked!!!"

He came out the bathroom with no shirt on. For a jerk and player, dang, this boy has a nice body.  But, his attitude sucks. He caught me staring.

He started flexing his muscles and said to me, "Like what you see? You know you want to have some 'fun.' After he said that, he started walking towards me.

"Don't come any closer to me! Stay right where you are!" He ignored it and steadily walked towards me. I tried to get out of his grasp, but no such luck.

He reached for my arms and said, "Just where do you think you are going?" I tried to wiggle away from his grip. He then pushed me on the bed and then hovered over me.

"Come on, Layla. You know you want it. Just once let me in and then we can go back to hating each other."

"My body is a temple and I do not let anyone just come in. And might I add, you are not going to add me to your list of tramps. So, get off of me!" I tried pushing him off, but to no avail. This man has some rock-hard abs.

"You are saying no, but yet you keep touching my abs."

"Nolan, get off of me! Go use your muscles to get the door open."

"It's your lost. And, this will never happen again." He got up and went to try and open the door.

"Alicia! Dean!" No answer.

Even Nolan's rock-hard, sexy muscles could not open the door. "What good are you for?"

"One thing I am good at is......'

"Don't even think about answering that question." 

"Ugh, first Blake, now you. I can't catch a break."

"Wait, she was here?"

"Just like you, she spilled her drink on me. No, she actually threw it on me. That's why I had to change my clothes. Her ex and I have a date on Sunday."

For somebody I can't stand, I sure did get jealous hearing her say that. "With who?"

"Not that it is any of your business, but with Ryan. Unlike you, he is a gentleman and is really sweet."

"Whatever floats your boat." That Blair chick sure does get around.

Alicia's POV

We heard every word Layla and Nolan said, especially while laying down on the bed. But, so far they still can't stand each other.

"Don't you ever get tired of having a different woman almost every night? What if one of those women get pregnant?" Layla asked Nolan.

"Look, I already have one mother. My life is none of your business. You live your life the way you want to. And, I will live mine the way I want to. Not you or anyone else is going to stop me from having 'fun.'"

"I don't care about your life at all. I am concerned about my daughter seeing that stuff."

"Well, too bad. You and your daughter are just going to have to deal with it.

Yep, they still can't stand each other.

"Alicia, get me out of here, now!!!"

As soon as we made it downstairs, Dean asked me, "How long are we going to leave them in there?"

"Tomorrow. I'll go call Austin and check on Brae." Ryan came up to me and asked me where Layla was. "She wanted to apologize to you for not letting you know she left. She wasn't feeling good from something she ate."