Chapter 36 - Natasha Is Here

Friday, November 6th, 2020

Layla's POV

Once I had a little alone time, I cried profusely. If Chase didn't try to get Bliss, we were on our way to Tampa, never to see our families again.

My baby girl would have been born Natasha Eden Dalton. Ewwww. And, Kam's baby too. Chase was beyond disgusting.

Speaking of Natasha, this little girl is restless. But, at least she let me get some rest through the night.

"Layla, if you need a girl chat, just let me know. "

"Thanks, Bliss because just thinking about never seeing my family again hurts so much. You really are our hero."

Ryan and Cris have a surprise for Bliss. I can't wait until they reveal it. Bliss deserves it. She has been through so much this year.

"Thanks, Layla. Shane and Ryan will be in the house. Austin, Kim, and I are going to the store."

"Mommy, can I go too?"

"Yes, you can go too, Braelyn." I started yawning again. While Logan is with his daddy, I am going to waddle to the bed for some more rest.

Bliss' POV

"Here are my keys. What would you like to drive?"

Kim picked the Escalade keys. "Thanks, Bliss."

"You're welcome. Lollipop, would you like to ride with me or Ms. Kim and your daddy?"

She didn't even hesitate to answer. "With you, Aunt Bliss."

Austin pretended like he was hurt. "Oh, daddy. You're funny." Kim and I started laughing while Braelyn ran and gave him a hug and kiss.

I didn't have a car seat yet for Braelyn, so I strapped her in the back. Then I got in the driver's side of my Navigator and we were off to the baby store.

It's a surprise for Layla. Kam and the family are coming over later so we can have a mini baby shower for Layla. Shane, Ryan, and Cris are going to grill some food and Kalani is going to make some Hawaiian dishes. Can't wait for that.

20 minutes later, we drove up to the luxury baby store I passed by one day.

We found parking spaces so we could park next to each other. Austin volunteered to come with us so nothing would happen to us like the last time. Once parked, I went to undo Braelyn's seat belt. Then all four of us went baby shopping.

"Ready to pick out some baby things for Natasha?"

"Yes, Aunt Bliss."

Braelyn and I had a cart. Austin and Kim also had a cart. First, I picked up a couple of car seats.

"Austin and Kim, we can have the bigger things delivered to the house."

"That's a good idea, Bliss. We'll go take care of that." Austin and Kim went to look for the crib, car seat, and stroller for Natasha.

I'm going to get the same thing for Logan too. "Let's look at the clothes, Lollipop." It was cute - Braelyn tried to push the cart.

"What would you like to pick first?"

"That pink dress with the sweater." Braelyn and I went to get the pink dress.

We not only got the pink dress, uh we bought one of every outfit in the store, for Natasha and Logan. We also got diaper bags. Austin and Kim filled their cart with diapers, bottles, baby wipes, and plenty of other baby things. Whatever else Layla needs, we will come back.