Chapter Part 37 - Meeting The Family

Thursday, November 26th, 2020

Layla's POV

Natasha is now two weeks old, and this little girl does not want to sleep at all. She is way worse than both Braelyn and Logan combined.

Austin is going to watch Braelyn for several weeks, and I am thankful for that.

Sales in Milan are flying through the roof. And, Bliss' makeup is now in each location and is selling very well. I am so proud of her and how far she has come - married, has her own business, and a model.

I believe Austin and Kim are going to be married by the end of 2021. They are perfect for each other. They are trying to plan a trip to meet Kimmie's parents. Kimmie has met Rachel and Dylan and they love her.

I'll be back to work at the beginning of January. And, I have decided to merge with Grant's. I contacted Nolan and his parents about signing the contract in January, after my maternity leave. This will be a chance for my business to continue to grow.

Today, Jewel is coming for a visit with Lily.

Ryan has been home with me since we left Florida a few weeks ago, chasing after Logan who is just now trying to climb up the steps.

"Logan Christian Meyers, don't even try it!" He heard me because he stopped and turned around to face me with his cute, little guilty look.

"Thanks, Layla. The kid is fast enough to join a track team at my old high school. Come here, little boy. What would you and Jewel like for lunch today?"

"Hmm, how about some of your grilled salmon, grilled corn, salad, and burgers?"

Ryan's POV

"Okay. I'll take our future track star runner with me to the store. Will you be okay with Natasha? I can take her too."

"You'll have your hands full with Logan, so I'll be fine with Nattie. She is asleep right now. "

"Okay. We will be back shortly." I grabbed my keys, then Logan and I left the house to make our way to the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first place we went to is the produce section so I can pick up some fresh corn on the cob for the grill. Then, I grabbed ingredients to make a salad.

"Let's go to the meat section now, Logan." My son is a ladies man already. Almost every woman in the store glanced at Logan. "Aww, isn't he a cutie? Hi, there cutie pie." Was some of the things that I heard as we made our way to the meat section.

I could feel eyes on us while we waited to get some salmon from the meat counter. Somebody desperate always has to try. The gentleman at the meat counter called my number. Layla likes crab cakes, so I got some salmon and crab meat. "Thank you," I said to the guy and turned around to go get the ground beef and turkey.