Chapter 33 - Who Was Kidnapped?!

Sunday, May 17th, 2020

Layla's POV

We are going to plan a party for our baby announcement. But, we are going to tell Braelyn today. I have had morning sickness, but not as bad as when I was pregnant with Logan. And, the only thing that makes me nauseous is coffee.

I walked past Braelyn and Logan's rooms, but they must be downstairs with my baby daddy. So, I went downstairs.

Logan was in his high chair, giggling while throwing his cereal at his daddy and banging his hands on his table.

"Good morning, mommy. Logan is throwing his cereal at Ryan," Lollipop said while laughing.

"I see. Good morning, Lollipop." I planted a kiss on Braelyn's forehead.

"Good morning, boys."

"Mama!"

Braelyn, Ryan, and I all looked at each other in amazement. "Logan talked, mommy!"

"He sure did, Lollipop." 

I picked him up out of his chair and gave him a kiss. "Okay, little boy time for you to stop assaulting your dad with cereal."

"Thanks, Layla. And, good morning."

"Good morning, Sugar." I gave Ryan a sweet kiss. Braelyn still said, "Ewww."

"Wait until you grow older and bring some crusty boy in the house. Your father is going to have fits."

"Boys are gross, mommy."

"You are just a kid now. We shall see when you get older if boys are gross. Lollipop, Ryan, and I have some exciting news to tell you. Come here for a minute."

Braelyn got out of her chair and stood next to me.

"You are going to be a big sister again. Mommy is pregnant with a baby girl. We are going to name her Natasha Eden."

"You are, mommy?" Braelyn had a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong, baby girl?"

"Will you forget me when the new baby comes?"

I gave Logan to Ryan. "Lollipop, sit in mama's lap." Braelyn sat in my lap and rested her head on my chest.

"Sweetheart, I will NEVER forget you. Mama's heart has plenty of love to share with you, Logan, and Natasha. I will love you all equally. That is a promise. And, Ryan loves you too."

"Your mommy is right, Braelyn. My love for you will not change. You and I will always have our dates together - just the two of us. Now, I will have two princesses to love."

Braelyn stood up from my lap and walked over to Ryan. "Love you, Ryan."

"I love you too, Braelyn. Nothing is going to break the bond we have. I promise you."

Then, she came back over to me. "I love you, mommy. And, Natasha too."

Aww, now I have tears in my eyes. "I love you too, Braelyn. And, so will Natasha." 

I grabbed her hands. "She is in my belly now, but you will be the first one to hold her in November. But, it is our secret, for now, okay?"

"Okay, mommy."

"Let's all go visit Aunt Bliss and your daddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortly after breakfast, I called Bliss to see if she was up for a visit. She said yes and for us to come over.

We didn't tell them our news yet because we wanted to have everyone together.