Chapter 26 - Wedding #2 Has Arrived

Reception 1st dance song - 'My Love, Sweet Love' by Patti Labelle

Reception songs - 'Giving Him Something He Can Feel' by EnVogue

'If It's Lovin' That You Want' by Rihanna

Layla's POV

I could not wait for this day. Yes, it is our second time. But, it is important to us to share this special day with all of our family and friends. We just hope it is drama free this time. And, we will have a stress-free honeymoon. I am so looking forward to that. We are going back to the hotel for the night. And, Sunday afternoon, we are leaving for three, glorious weeks in Fiji. Can't wait.

I was already up and showered before everyone. So, I went to wake up the kids, so they can eat something for breakfast and take their baths. I pre-ordered a breakfast buffet to be delivered to the room. We are going to have eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, orange juice, home fries, fried apples, apple juice and cereal. I didn't order any coffee because it makes me nauseous.

"Lollipop, Katie, and Día time to wake up." Neither one of them was waking up, so I tickled them. They woke up then.

"Mommy, that tickles."

"Come on, sweetie. Time to get up. Go downstairs and Nana will get you breakfast." Katie and Día heard Braelyn giggle. They are three peas in a pod - too cute. All three got out of the bed and went to get something to eat.

******************************

Once the kids were done eating, it was bath time. I gave Katie her bath, Noeli helped Día, and my mom gave Braelyn her bath.

After the kids were done with their baths and getting their hair done, it was time for them to get dressed.