Chapter 10 - European Invasion Part 2

Ryan's POV

But, that didn't last because now it was my time to be nervous. I turned off the television and laid my head on my pillow. I pulled her close to me so I could wrap my arms around her. I gave her a kiss on her cheek. "I hope you say yes because I can't live without you. I love you, Layla."

********************************
The next day - Monday

Layla's POV

I woke up to a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me. His grip was a little tight. I couldn't wiggle out if I wanted to. So, I tried to twist so I was facing him. I started playing in his hair and planted kisses on his face. Nothing. "Man is he a heavy sleeper." So, I tried screaming, "Ry-!"

He put his hand over my mouth. "Why are you screaming?"

"I couldn't move. Your grip on me was a little tight. Dang, you are a heavy sleeper. I played in your hair and even planted kisses on your face. You didn't even flinch."

He unwrapped his arms from around me. "Sorry." Then, I made my way to the bathroom for a shower. "Um, Layla, mind if I join you?"

"Um, how about no? Well, not this time." He got up off the bed and started to run towards me. But, I made it to the bathroom and locked the door. "Nice try, sugar. I was on the track team in high school and college."

He then said, "You're know you are now in trouble?"

So then I replied, "Not today, buddy. We got shopping for the fashion show." I don't know what he said after that because I turned on the water for my shower. About 20 minutes later, I felt nice and refreshed. But, I realized I just had on my underwear. "Shoot." I left my clothes in the closet in the room.

He is going to grab me, I just know it. "Ryan, can you grab my jeans outfit from the closet?" I didn't hear anything. So, I thought, "Maybe he went to eat breakfast?" So, I opened the door and ran to the closet. Wrong move. "You looking for this?" He had my outfit in his hands, but a huge smirk on his face.

"What's the magic word?"

"Please, Ryan can I have my outfit?"

"Nope. Try again."

"How about please 'Sugar Hot Lips?'"

"How about wrong again?" I tried jumping to grab it, but to no avail.

"Oh, come on! I'm standing here in my underwear! And, I am chilly."

He looked at me and started licking his lips. "I know you are. And, I am loving the view."

So I called his bluff and did a fake sneeze. "Achoo!" He started feeling bad and gave me my outfit. "Sucker."

"Sike!" I ran out the closet and locked the door. "Layla open the door!"

"What's the password?"

"I am going to wear you out!"

"Nope, wrong answer." I left him right there as I made my way downstairs to breakfast. "Layla!!"

I know he is when we do. But, right now I need to focus on shopping for the fashion show. About 30 minutes later, I heard, "Layla, you better run and hide!"

And, that is my cue to run. "See ya!" He stopped walking, so I don't know where he is. "Shucks. I am a goner."

"Ladies, when you are ready, I'll be outside." I snuck out the back door. While walking to the front, I saw a sleek, black limo. "I should be safe from Ryan in there." I asked him in Italian if he saw a tall, brunette male over 6 feet. He looked at me and said no. But, when he saw me open the door, he started laughing.