Chapter 7 - Oh No!

Layla's POV

I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. "What the heck are you?!!"

"You, what are you doing here? And, how the heck did you get my address? You have 5 seconds to get off my property or I am calling the police!!!"

"I came to get my boyfriend, which you stole! Now, where is he?"

"See, I am going to need you to stop calling him that! You lost that title 2 months ago. Now, it is soon to be mine. So, like I said at the party, 'back off Ryan.'"

"This little thing you have with Ryan will not last. He will be coming back to me."

"Not even in your dreams would he go back to you. He has a real woman now. Now, promptly get off my property!"

I tried to close the door, but she stuck her foot in it. "I am not leaving until I see Ryan."

Ryan's POV

It had been a while since I saw Layla come back outside, so I came inside to see if she was okay. The oven was beeping, signaling that the mac and cheese was done. So, I took it out and turned the oven off.

"Layla, babe, where are you?" As I was about to go upstairs, I saw her standing at the front door. So, I snuck over to her and snaked my arms around her waist. Then, planted kisses all over her neck. "Here you are, baby. Who is at the.....?" "What is she doing here?"

"What in the hello are you doing here, Blake? How did you find me and get Layla's address? Are you stalking me?!!"

"What do you mean why am I here? I'm here to take what is mine. So, get your stuff and let's go!"

"Is this chick for real?"

"There is no way in the world I would ever get back with you! All you ever did was ask me for stuff! And, like a fool, I did it. 'Ryan, can you take me there?' Or 'Ryan, can you get this for me?' And then, come to find out you are cheating on me?! Those days are over Blake! Don't even try this crap now that you see that I am with Layla! YOU DO NOT OWN ME! I have known Layla for only 2 days, and I have already fallen for her."

"So, Blake, like I said, 'back off!' He's mine. You may have had him once, but I'll have him all the time." Layla told her. That is one thing I love about Layla - she will not back down from anyone. I have seen her do it twice.

"What do you mean you have 'fallen for her?' You can't fall for someone you have known for two days!"

"Show me the rule that says I can't. I am about to show you how much I have fallen for her. Layla, turn around and jump on me." She did and wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. Blake is going to see just how much I care about Layla. No, scratch that - how much I love Layla. I just hope Braelyn doesn't see it.

I gently leaned Layla against the wall and made my mark all over her body with my hands and lips. I stopped before it went any further and I would have had to carry her upstairs. Layla is special, and I want our first time to be special. Layla hopped down and them I turned her around and pulled her close to my chest.

"Layla, I don't just like you. I love you. I can't wait to show you just how much I love you."

"You never did anything like that with me!!"

"Why should I? You didn't deserve it. Blake, if I ever hear from Layla that you are stalking her or Braelyn, you are going to regret it!"

"I'll be right back." Layla walked away.

"Stay away from me, Braelyn, and Layla!!!"

"If anyone is going to regret it, it will be you and this thing you are with! I don't get dumped. I do the dumping."